• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Jung Personality Quiz

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Ice Sage, me and you have so much in common. How?
Zelda and Pokemon.
Doctor Who.
INTP
Both of us are wise.

Eh, not that much, but hey, something we can relate to.

EDIT: I got 2.1 percent, too. About 147 million, I forgot how many zeros.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Introverted (I) 71.43% Extroverted (E) 28.57%
Intuitive (N) 78.57% Sensing (S) 21.43%
Feeling (F) 51.72% Thinking (T) 48.28%
Judging (J) 70% Perceiving (P) 30%

Your type is: INFJ

INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population.
I've taken this test before, but here are my most recent results. I'm still an INFJ. Here's a description of the type: http://personalityjunkie.com/the-infj/

And here's an excerpt.

INFJs are deeply attuned to their internal world of thoughts, emotions, and fantasies. Those with a relatively stable emotional architecture may function rather similarly to INTJs, spending a good deal of time engrossed in thought and analysis. This variety of INFJ is commonly found in the scientific community where they may be largely indistinguishable from their thinking counterparts. This is particularly true of INFJs with a strong judging function, which typically correlates with a pronounced bent toward left-brained analysis.

Unfortunately, many INFJs struggle to find a consistent forum for self-expression. This can lead to a bottling of their emotions, which only serves to foment negative emotions, self-absorption and self-loathing. In other words, if INFJs fail to find a meaningful outlet for their feelings, they may fall into an unhealthy, self-perpetuating emotional morass. During these periods, INFJs may appear similar to their perceiving counterparts, wandering from activity to activity without any sustained sense of commitment or purpose. They may also get entangled in an incessant quest for self-analysis and identity-seeking, believing that if they could only sort out their emotions and understand themselves that everything else would naturally fall into place. They feel it necessary discover who they are before they can possibly discern what to do with their lives.

type score type behavior motivation
6 24 I must be secure and safe to be happy.
1 21 I must be perfect and good to be happy.
2 20 I must be helpful and caring to be happy.
5 12 I must be knowledgable and independent to be happy.

And I'm also a type 6.

http://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/type6.php

People of this personality type essentially feel insecure, as though there is nothing quite steady enough to hold onto. At the core of the type Six personality is a kind of fear or anxiety. This anxiety has a very deep source and can manifest in a variety of different styles, making Sixes somewhat difficult to describe and to type. What all Sixes have in common however, is the fear rooted at the center of their personality, which manifests in worrying, and restless imaginings of everything that might go wrong. This tendency makes Sixes gifted at trouble shooting, but also robs the Six of much needed peace of mind and tends to deprive the personality of spontaneity. The essential anxiety at the core of the type Six fixation tends to permeate the personality with a sort of "defensive suspiciousness." Sixes don't trust easily; they are often ambivalent about others, until the person has absolutely proven herself, at which point they are likely to respond with steadfast loyalty. The loyalty of the Six is something of a two edged sword however, as Sixes are sometimes prone to stand by a friend, partner, job or cause even long after it is time to move on.

This is also what I got. INFJ and type six.

Both seem like they fit me very well. INFJ sounds a lot like me and type 6 is extremely close. I always have great concern for others. I do like being helpful for people. And I don't like it when people get hurt. And the type six loyalty is exactly like me. I'm not quick to trust most people. They need to earn it and it isn't earned easily. But once they have it, there is intense loyalty. But yeah I think at times that has got me into trouble too. But I wouldn't change a thing about it because I think it does more harm than good.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Popularity (90%) high which suggests you are preoccupied with external attractiveness, power, fame, and/or money.

Sensibility (66%) moderately high which suggests you are invested in being true to your own sensibility, i.e. what you think/feel has value (even when you are wrong).

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Introverted (I) 79.31% Extroverted (E) 20.69%
Sensing (S) 62.16% Intuitive (N) 37.84%
Thinking (T) 63.33% Feeling (F) 36.67%
Judging (J) 51.43% Perceiving (P) 48.57%

ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.

Enneagram Test Results

The Enneagram is a personality system which divides the entire human personality into nine behavioral tendencies, this is your score on each...

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||| 56%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||| 23%
Type 3 Image Awareness |||||||||||||| 56%
Type 4 Sensitivity |||||||||||||| 56%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||||||| 73%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||| 60%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||| 16%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||| 40%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||| 43%

5 22 I must be knowledgable and independent to be happy.
6 18 I must be secure and safe to be happy.
1 17 I must be perfect and good to be happy.
3 17 I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.
4 17 I must be unique/different to be happy.

5.gif
spsosx.gif

Pretty much what I knew about myself for the most part, just put into nice numbers. I don't agree so much with the description of "trustee" as I've never believed decisiveness to be a notable trait of mine, but the emphasis on a withdrawn personality fits me very well. The thing about low assertiveness/aggressiveness fits me very well too, just never thought about it before. The type behavior motivation thing, type 3, with the needing to be impressive thing, I never actively noticed that, but thinking about it, it's pretty true o_O
does that make me self-centered?

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
Introverted (I) 87.1% Extroverted (E) 12.9%
Intuitive (N) 69.7% Sensing (S) 30.3%
Thinking (T) 65.63% Feeling (F) 34.38%
Perceiving (P) 73.53% Judging (J) 26.47%

Your type is: INTP

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.

I took this twice, the first time I got type 5 personality and the second I got type 4, I think both fit me pretty well.
For sp/so/sx, I got the most on withdrawn and complaint traits and the least on assertive traits.
Overall, the test was actually pretty accurate, no complaints.

Last edited:

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Introverted (I) 58.06% Extroverted (E) 41.94%
Sensing (S) 51.43% Intuitive (N) 48.57%
Feeling (F) 60% Thinking (T) 40%
Perceiving (P) 50% Judging (J) 50%

Your type is: ISFP

ISFP - "Artist". Interested in the fine arts. Expression primarily through action or art form. The senses are keener than in other types. 8.8% of total population.

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||||| 66%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||| 70%
Type 3 Image Awareness |||||||||||||||| 70%
Type 4 Sensitivity |||||||||||| 50%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||| 46%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||| 36%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||| 23%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||| 46%

6 23 I must be secure and safe to be happy.
2 21 I must be helpful and caring to be happy.
3 21 I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.
1 20 I must be perfect and good to be happy.

I'm not really sure how accurate this is. Parts of it do seem right, but others appear to be off. I mean, I do wish to be secure and safe, but there's many other things that I would put ahead of them in terms of needing them to be happy. :P

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
Whoa, me and ZH are almost complete opposites :P.
Introverted -- shy
That's not true- they're two different things. Being introverted basically means that you perfer to keep to yourself and you enjoy doing solitary activities. Being shy is when you get nervous when interacting w/ other people and because of this, you aren't very social. Just because someone is introverted doesn't mean they're automatically shy.

Kazumi

chagy
Introverted (I) 63.33% Extroverted (E) 36.67%
Sensing (S) 66.67% Intuitive (N) 33.33%
Thinking (T) 75.76% Feeling (F) 24.24%
Perceiving (P) 53.13% Judging (J) 46.88%

Your type is: ISTP

ISTP - "Engineer". Values freedom of action and following interests and impulses. Independent, concise in speech, master of tools. 5.4% of total population.

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||| 46%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||| 30%
Type 3 Image Awareness |||||||||||| 46%
Type 4 Sensitivity |||| 20%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||||| 63%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||||| 66%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||| 36%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||| 60%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||| 40%

6 20 I must be secure and safe to be happy.
5 19 I must be knowledgable and independent to be happy.
8 18 I must be strong and in control to be happy.
1 14 I must be perfect and good to be happy.
3 14 I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.

6.gif
omni.gif

Seems fairly accurate I guess.

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
I took the test again recently. The first time it gave me INFP......and the result seems to fit me rather well, because I got it again.

There's a change, though.

Introverted (I) 63.64% Extroverted (E) 36.36%
Intuitive (N) 60.53% Sensing (S) 39.47%
Feeling (F) 56.41% Thinking (T) 43.59%
Perceiving (P) 55.88% Judging (J) 44.12%

Your type is: INFP

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||| 43%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||| 63%
Type 3 Image Awareness |||||||||||||||| 70%
Type 4 Sensitivity |||||||||||||||| 66%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||||| 63%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||| 56%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||| 50%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||| 36%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||| 46%

Other than a few differences in feeling and percieveing (the percentages are slightly lower now), I guess I am still an INFP. Though, the other results which I didn't look at last time I took the test are...interesting. I find the type information a bit disturbing, to be honest.

3.gif
spsosx.gif

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Extroverted (E) 74.29% Introverted (I) 25.71%
Intuitive (N) 54.05% Sensing (S) 45.95%
Feeling (F) 53.85% Thinking (T) 46.15%
Judging (J) 63.64% Perceiving (P) 36.36%

Your type is: ENFJ

ENFJ - "Persuader". Outstanding leader of groups. Can be aggressive at helping others to be the best that they can be. 2.5% of total population.
Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||||||| 73%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||||| 73%
Type 3 Image Awareness |||||||||||||||| 66%
Type 4 Sensitivity |||||||||||||||||| 73%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||||| 66%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||||| 66%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||||||| 66%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||||| 70%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||| 60%

1 22 I must be perfect and good to be happy.
2 22 I must be helpful and caring to be happy.
4 22 I must be unique/different to be happy.
8 21 I must be strong and in control to be happy.
3 20 I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.
5 20 I must be knowledgable and independent to be happy.
6 20 I must be secure and safe to be happy.
7 20 I must be fun and entertained to be happy.

You scored as Type 2
Your variant is social

Interesting, seems pretty accurate. I am social, extremely so. Interesting, I got ENFJ like Nicole but I am a different type. I've taken this test a few times and got the same results each time.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Introverted (I) 66.67% Extroverted (E) 33.33%
Sensing (S) 53.66% Intuitive (N) 46.34%
Thinking (T) 52.94% Feeling (F) 47.06%
Perceiving (P) 65.71% Judging (J) 34.29%

Your type is: ISTP

ISTP - "Engineer". Values freedom of action and following interests and impulses. Independent, concise in speech, master of tools. 5.4% of total population.
Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||| 46%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||| 60%
Type 3 Image Awareness |||||||||||||||| 66%
Type 4 Sensitivity |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||| 46%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||||| 63%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||| 50%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||| 46%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||||||| 83%

4 25 I must be unique/different to be happy.
9 25 I must maintian a peaceful and easygoing environment to be happy.
3 20 I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.
6 19 I must be secure and safe to be happy.
2 18 I must be helpful and caring to be happy.

A pretty good wrap-up of my character. I am very concise with words, easygoing altogether, and enjoy helping people when I can. To be 5.4% of a certain type is interesting to learn.

Jung Test Results

Introverted (I) 90% Extroverted (E) 10%
Sensing (S) 71.05% Intuitive (N) 28.95%
Thinking (T) 86.21% Feeling (F) 13.79%
Judging (J) 77.14% Perceiving (P) 22.86%

Your type is: ISTJ

ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.

Enneagram Test Results

The Enneagram is a personality system which divides the entire human personality into nine behavioral tendencies, this is your score on each...

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||| 46%
Type 3 Image Awareness |||||| 23%
Type 4 Sensitivity |||||||||||||||||| 80%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||| 30%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||| 50%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||| 70%

1 27 I must be perfect and good to be happy.
5 26 I must be knowledgable and independent to be happy.
6 26 I must be secure and safe to be happy.
4 24 I must be unique/different to be happy.
9 21 I must maintian a peaceful and easygoing environment to be happy.

You score as Type 1 |||Your variant is self pres
1.gif
spsosx.gif

To be expected... .

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Introverted (I) 80.65% Extroverted (E) 19.35%
Intuitive (N) 51.22% Sensing (S) 48.78%
Feeling (F) 68.42% Thinking (T) 31.58%
Perceiving (P) 59.38% Judging (J) 40.63%

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Introverted (I) 88% Extroverted (E) 12%
Sensing (S) 50% Intuitive (N) 50%
Thinking (T) 50% Feeling (F) 50%
Perceiving (P) 66.67% Judging (J) 33.33%

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I always get INFP on these things, whenever I find them, no matter how long or short or the variables in the questions. I really must be an INFP.

"Questor." I've seen it called the "Idealist" type, as well.

I also got a Type 4

4 26 I must be unique/different to survive.
3 22 I must be impressive and attractive to survive.
8 20 I must be strong and in control to survive.
2 15 I must be helpful and caring to survive.
7 15 I must be fun and entertained to survive.

It feels pretty accurate to me, especially that "internal values" bit. I basically have a philosophy that no matter what your beliefs about life, universe, and everything are, that everyone should have a deeply internalized morality that will not be shaken (even if other beliefs are). I'm excessively introverted (sure, I come on forums and talk, but, that's it. I don't even have a Facebook). I've always felt like I didn't fit in with the world but have learned to deal with it by reveling in my general weirdness. (I PAINT SKULLS!!!) Even that "strong and in control" part feels like me because even though I'm very much not in control in real life, part of why I love writing so much is that "I'm 'god' to the worlds I write." So... yeah.

Every damn time I take one of these tests...

Okay, so I clicked on the Type Description and... Holy Poo!

http://similarminds.com/jung/infp.html

That's pretty well me in a nutshell. A few stand out as "particularly spot-on" or "A little off" for me.

"attracted to sad things." - Oh, hells yeah. It seems like almost everything I like is a tearjerker. And why I like to write them.

"prone to feelings of lonliness" - I'm not too sure on that one. My introversion makes it so that I actively like solitude and can entertain myself very easily.

"can feel defective" - daaaamn! I very often feel like I don't have any business existing, or like I should apologize for being. I consider it a symptom of something I know I have that's more than what this test handles.

"more likely to support marijuana legalization" - WTF? Why are you giving me political opinions, random online personality test? In any case, I probably would because it seems like such a "soft" drug, but I've never tried the stuff and, barring a doctor ordering me to, I never will. My older brother got high all the time and when he was high, he was psychotic. And stupid. I don't want to be any more psychotic and stupid than I have to be.

"Not punctual / prone to lateness." - In a fantasy short story series / world I kind of quit building halfway through, the world was in a state of oddness/chaos due to the actions of a lady wizard who tried to manipulate time because she thought it was the *only* way she would *ever be on time for anything.* If I had furthered that story and had revealed the identity of the lady wizard, she would have been my author avatar. I am seriously so late to things so often that I think using magic to manipulate time is the only way I'm ever going to become punctual.

"likes the rain" - I USED to. When I lived in Arizona, I loved rain. It was cooling and rare. After living in Pennsylvania for a number of years, I hate it now. It rains here all the friggin' time. Sky, why won't you let me go fishing?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom