• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art A Game I Made

I made this computer game a while ago for a contest. It's a third-person shooter where the player is a space ship and is trying to protect a small island from an invasion. It's currently for and intel-based Mac that runs Lion OSX 10.7. If it had an ESRB rating, it would probably be E for Everyone. Here is a screenshot from it, and here is the link to it:Defense of Jagged Island folder (mac version).7z.
Defense of Jagged Island (2nd).jpg

There is one known problem with it, being that the boss can't be destroyed (pretty big problem, I know). So far I have not found a way to fix it. This game was made in Blender, so if anyone has any ideas on how to solve the problem, then let me know.

EDIT: There is Windows 7 version here: http://www.mediafire.com/?tii5kb0657wc3gi.

Last edited:
The game didn't win the contest. Making it did give me a lot of experience with Blender and game design in general. Now that I'm back from summer vacations, I'll try to fix this game and make a some others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom