• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild A Fierce Deity character for Zelda U?

We all love Fierce Deity, dude is essentially a god.

He was fun to play as in both versions of MM (has anyone gon fishing as him in MM3D yet?) and He was awesome in Hyrule Warriors too...

But do you think Zelda U could have a character like him that we can play as, or do you think he may even return?

More than that would you like to see a character upgrade like FD return or should that kind of thing stay in the fan service sector and MM?

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
Yes, but I don't we'll play as FD Link exactly, however, I believe we may be able to play as someone just as badass, Dark Link. As I said in another thread, it would with help of Link's cloak, allowing him to transform anytime he wants as long the cloak is equipped.

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
I would love it if FD were in it, but I doubt he will be. Link's badass enough most of the time anyway.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well, not sure about Fierce Deity exactly, but I'd love it if we had another badass character like him that we could play as! I love using Fierce Deity in MM, even if it does make the bosses laughably easy, and I've always wanted to see a similar character in other games. Sadly, it has yet to happen, and I don't foresee it happening in Zelda U. I don't really have anything to back that up though since, with so little of the game actually having been revealed, nothing's more possible than anything else at this point.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
We all love Fierce Deity, dude is essentially a god.

He was fun to play as in both versions of MM (has anyone gon fishing as him in MM3D yet?) and He was awesome in Hyrule Warriors too...

But do you think Zelda U could have a character like him that we can play as, or do you think he may even return?

More than that would you like to see a character upgrade like FD return or should that kind of thing stay in the fan service sector and MM?

Aounuma made it sound like fierce deity was not actually a person at all. He said if each transformation mask contains the memories of one person, think of the FD mask as containing the memories of all the people in Termina.

I think it would be cooler if they did a prequel to majoras mask about fierce deity link. Not gonna happen but it would be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom