• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
When I try to transform into a wolf or to a human, this little girl who talks like she got water in her mouth tells me that I can't transform, saying stuff like "It would cause more of an uproar to transform into a human", "If you transform here, it would scare someone", "No, no, somebody will see you. Transform when there's nobody around." Why does this little imp girl say that? Does she think people would think I'm crazy transforming from a human to a wolf and vice versa?

Also, my second question is, why can't I warp back to a dungeon with an ooccoo when I'm in castle town for example?

My third question is was Link having like a panic attack after this spirit told him about how the fused shadows would turn someone evil? And wasn't he having a panic attack towards the end of the game when the imp girl who talks like she got water in her mouth used the fused shadows as sacrifice and Link tried to stop her, wasn't he having some sort of panic attack or something during those scenes?

My fourth question is why can't Link walk on the tightrope as a human?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
1. She's afraid that you'd scare people. Seeing a wolf in town is one thing, but knowing there's a werewolf around, especially in a medieval society, is another thing entirely.
2. Can't help you there
3. The first one was because the spirit used figures that looked like him. The spirit really personalized that vision to Link in order to bring about maximum importance. And yes, he was having something similar. Someone he cared about just sacrificed her life force in front of him. He wasn't sure she'd survive the experience either. He was definitely freaked out. I wouldn't call it a panic attack, since he started doing something about it, but a definite outpour of emotion and adrenaline.
4. Uh... I don't really know.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I know her name, I just like to call her Water-girl or the girl who talks like she got water in her mouth. I think she's a pretty cool character albeit annoying sometimes.
Hmm. Well if that suits you, then ok, but it gets a little confusing for us. I had to do a double take to check and see if this thread was about BoTW or not because you mentioned talking (so I thought you were talking about the game with voice acting).

CyborgElfStephanie

Just a loser loving Legend of Zelda and anime
1. She doesn't want people to freak out over Link turning into a wolf in front of them, and trust me I bet they would do a lot of harm to Link if that was the case.
2. I never had to use her so I don't know what to say about that.
3. Panic attack? That was just a creepy vision we had to see and plus at the end Link was trying to stop Midna from sacrificing herself so no panic attack there. ;)
4. Game logic just makes no sense so often.

Hydef Hyrule

HD and beyond
1. I don't know about you but I'd probably burn my medieval bacon if I saw a man turning into a wolf or vice versa. Link's quest is already hard enough as it is, he doesn't need an angry mob attacking him for what looks like some monstrous behavior.

2. Similar to WiFi, the Ooccoo needs to be in range to be used. Think of the mother Ooccoo who is hanging out in the duneon as the router, and the one you're carrying around as the iPad.

3. Yeah he was freaking out dude.

4. His human feet are too big. His wolf form, with it's tiny paws, are able to walk on ropes and find great deals on shoes much more easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom