• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Fan Made Zelda Game/Engine

25qcfvq.png
255mnia.jpg
htv6l0.png
2rnfqip.png

I've been working on this project for several years now and am finally ready to bring it to the public. The Wind Waker has just been fully implemented in game. Expect a demo video soon. Answering all questions/comments/rants and raves right here right now.

The game is being built in Game Mak er 8.1. I started my project using this engine as a base. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IExK7CokEos It's very solid but I've added a lot to it. Master Sword, Mirror Shield, fully functioning wind waker, custom WW style graphics. I'm the sole worker on the project, I took a mini vacation to work on the project, I've been up for over 24 hours grinding, so the compliments are much appreciated. You've made me very confident in my work, thank you so much.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Yeah, it looks pretty great. Reminds me of Ocarina of Time 2D, which I loved for the short time it was in development. I hope this project doesn't turn out the same way that did.

Thank you! I'm keeping it super lowkey to minimize the risk of drawing too much attention, at least until it's complete, in which case we're going to plaster it over every face of the internet, like a good virus once it's unleashed they'll never be able to keep people from playing it, just like Another Metroid 2 Remake. Tonight is going to be another big production night, so some sexy new progress should be up within 48 hours.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Better hope Ninty don't catch wind of this. They'll shut you down faster than the mere notion of making another modern competitive console (zing!).

Seriously though. I know the whole point is to indulge in Zelda fandom, but if you're ever actually serious about distributing this and especially making any money off of it, you need to seriously consider making it your own intellectual property.

Looks Great! Is There Any Download?
No download yet, been doing a lot of world building so one should be avaibalbe when we get further with that. I broke my jaw in two places just before thanksgiving so that set me back a bit. Hopefully will have some new content up soon for you guys, you'll love the new stuff, it's gorgeous and definitely worth the wait, thanks again for all the support that keeps me going at this.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
No download yet, been doing a lot of world building so one should be avaibalbe when we get further with that. I broke my jaw in two places just before thanksgiving so that set me back a bit. Hopefully will have some new content up soon for you guys, you'll love the new stuff, it's gorgeous and definitely worth the wait, thanks again for all the support that keeps me going at this.
Worst time to break your jaw. Hope you're feeling better

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom