• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Dilemma

i have a couple of options:
1. get a 3ds now wait for games and get the wii u a long time after its release.
2. get a ps3 ( the 3ds and the ps3 are pretty close in price) get the good games now but wait a long time before i get the wii u
3. don't get anything and buy the wii u at lunch+games
i have about a 170$ and my parents are willing to pay the rest for the 3ds or ps3. i also want to get skyward sword+motion + so that will run me another 70$.
what do you think?

what is wrong with a ps3? the games are better and i don't really need a portable.
in my head its a tie between the ps3 or the wii u and i don't have much time to decide.
i really need help :cry:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Hmmmmmmmmm... The 3DS is really worth getting (I'd say much more so than the PS3), especially with OoT 3D, but Skyward Sword is the game worth getting between the two, as it's new... Hmmmmmmmmmm... Dang, it's tough. Is there anything like a birthday, or something to get Skyward Sword with?

the 3ds isn't worth getting that bad' and if im getting something right now its the ps3.
what do you think? ps3 or wii u. i really need your help.

Alright, obviously you don't want a 3DS. Personally, I think it's a decent system, and will be even better when a couple more good game come out.

However, if it's between the other two, I think it would depend on the situation. If you've never owned a Playstation system, I would probably go with the PS3 myself, because you'd then have access to lots of good PS1 and 2 games. However, if you've played most of the good games on those systems, I would go with the Wii U. It might be a bit more of a wait, but Nintendo usually has better exclusives, and it looks like it could easily get just as much 3rd party support as the other systems. Besides, the Wii U will be current, whereas Sony might be putting another system out any day now, which would kill support for the PS3.

Obviously the decision is up to you, but that's my two cents.

jugglaj91

I am me....
what's wrong with the ps3? it has a lot of great games, good online play and graphics.

Sounds like you want someone to say PS3. Everyone has said 3DS and you have shot them down. Why did you post if you already knew what you wanted, or rather, what you didn't want? I have both and I use them about the same. Seldom to close to never. All my friends are on Xbox more than PS so that is where I am.

i have solved my problem
as it turns out, my uncle got a ps3 as a gift from a friend but he has nothing to do with it, so he is giving it to me for free!
I'm getting a ps3 and a wii u at lunch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom