• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A character you like from movie/book/show/video game that you don’t like

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Is there any kind of fictional character that you like from something that you don’t like? A character that’s really funny or endearing that’s a part you like in a piece of media you don’t like?

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
off the top of my head, I don't dislike amphibia as I've been actively watching it but compared to how good a singular character is the show is kinda trash
this character in question is Sasha
Sasha_Current_Armor.png

she's one of anne's two best friends
but also she's an antagonist
but also she's an ally
but also she has her own character arc and progression
but also she has individual motivations
and those motivations are what cause her to be both a deuteragonist and an antagonist at varying points in time
because she's so gosh darn well written
she's also just cool

I'll think of actual dislikes later, just starting off with positives

My first thought was Wanda from Age of Ultron.

My second thought was Spirit Tracks Zelda from Spirits Tracks.

My third thought was Master Chief from Halo (he is ALLURING).

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I despise Katrielle and the Millionaires Conspiracy and it’s subsequent anime series. If you didn’t know that already, then nice to meet you, my name is thePlinko,

Anyway, while I hate both of them, the one good thing about them is that we finally get to see Luke Triton as an Adult.

1542FDFA-CEC8-4852-B6C8-8C6918038113.jpeg

I get that he’s not from the Anime, but he has a completely new design and went through so much growth in the 11 years since we saw him last that I think he counts. Plus I’m really struggling to find anyone else I like from that God forsaken game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom