• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Certain Magical Round of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djinn

and Tonic
I kinda of had a plan hastily put together about the killing Wyatt thing. I was going to say how it really is insane for me to kill my accuser like that and try to get others to agree that it was far too reckless a thing for any mafia to do. But I got on and saw that David and Jedi already voted so I immediately hammered without hesitation before anyone could unvote. I was really expecting this day to go on for a while without any votes at all. So I was preparing for a few days worth of arguing.

Jedizora

:right:
It was a random generator that killed destiny. I decided to test the odds. and it didn't work out. I thought it could have been destiny because I have seen her viewing the thread, multiple times, but I knew I couldn't use that as evidence for a vote. And yes, It was entirely luck that Killed Erebea and MadameMajora. Well, and Xinn, thanks for that tip before you died. At least I survived until the endgame, first time I've done that since my first Mafia game.

Kybyrian

Jedizora said:
It was a random generator that killed destiny. I decided to test the odds. and it didn't work out.

Do me a favor and actually think before you kill someone.

Austin said:
Think of it this way though. Jedi killed half the Mafia on his own. The rest of you idiots accidentally killed one after going through six or seven of your own.

I was going to lynch MadameMajora anyway. Was actually doing that before I realized she was already dead...

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Lesson learned this round: Don't flipflop on day one, if ever. :bleh:

Good game of Mafia to everyone. Hope to be in the next round, if it's allowed to be in two games at once.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Yay. We won :3 even though I died *shakes fist at Jedizora* WHYYYYY!?!?! although even if I didn't die i would probably get lynched anyway because I am a very derpy mafia player who really should've been playing beginner >.<

Nicole

luke is my wife
Yes, I am indeed very mad at you. That was just a horrible, horrible last day. You guys just cannot do that so late into the game, especially how I had flaunted the wincon test thing. Whateva. :<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom