• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Certain Magical Round of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedizora

:right:
Sorry about that Destiny. TheMasterSword had a good idea, even if it didn't work out. Although I doubt I'm in danger, as the godfather is kill Immune. Anyway, I think Nicole is the godmother, as I stated a few posts ago. She did a Good job, I'll give her that.
Vote:Nicole

Austin

Austin
Komoe-Sensei's audio diary

Wow, they decided quickly today! It seems like the day had only just started when everyone told me they had reached a decision! They decided that it was time for Nicole to leave. Sensei ran away and heard not one, but two loud bangs this time. Sensei just came back and it looks like Nicole was Kanzaki Kaori, the Townie Saint!. Wait...

If she wasn't the leader of God's Right Seat... oh no! What's with those looks David and Jedizora are giving Djinn?!? It looks like they've just hit a realization. They're about to attack! Sensei has to get out of here!

*Loud crashes and bangs are heard. After a few minutes, all goes silent*

Is it over.. kyaa!!!! Fiamma is the only one still standing! He's ripped a hole through the rubble trapping us in here, and he's gone back into the outside world. Sensei can only assume that this was his plan all along! I'm not a fighter... all I can do is try to tend to the wounded and try again in the future. Sensei wonders if that will even be possible at this point...

MAFIA WINS

Got pretty close there. Here are everyone's roles.

~Roles~
Thareous - Unabara Mitsuki (Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 1)
Kazumi - Kamijou Touma (Roleblocker, targeted Night 1)
Erebea - Terra of the Left (Roleblocker, targeted Night 1)
Majora's Cat - Tsuchimikado Motoharu (Townie Cop, lynched Day 2)
Axle the Beast - Index Librorum Prohibitorum (Townie Analyst, targeted Night 2)
Xinnamin - Aleister Crowley (Townie Seer, lynched Day 3)
MadameMajora - Acqua of the Back (Mafia Saint, targeted Night 3)
Jimmy - Misaka Imouto #9967 (targeted Night 3)
Durion - Vento of the Front (Mafia Immobilizer, lynched Day 4)
TheMasterSword – Aogami Pierce (Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 5)
Kybyrian – Misaka Imouto #10023 (targeted Night 5)
Destiny – Heaven Canceller (Townie Doctor, targeted Night 5)
Nicole - Kanzaki Kaori (Townie Saint, lynched Day 6)
Jedizora - Accelerator
Djinn - Fiamma of the Right
David - Misaka Imouto #9923

Role PMs

Djinn, you are Fiamma of the Right, leader of God's Right Seat, the Mafia faction of this game. As leader, you have no special ability other than the abilities your underlings possess, as you have absolute authority over them. Your underlings are:

-Terra of the Left (Erebea), who has a roleblocking ability
-Vento of the Front (Keyshe), who can immobilize (prevent from playing during the day period)
one player each night. However, everyone will be aware that this player is immobilized
and may/may not think that it proves the person's innocence. As such, you are both
advised to use it sparingly.
-Acqua of the Back (MadameMajora), a Saint. Saints can resist being nightkilled once. This immunity
does not extend towards lynches.

Your character's information can be found here:http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Fiamma_of_the_Right,if you care to know their background. This is not necessary to play effectively, but may help slightly. You win when the townie faction loses.

That's all, please keep a copy of this PM for yourself somewhere. Once you have read
and understood it please notify me by posting in the signup thread. Good luck!

Erebea, you are Terra of the Left. You are part of God's Right Seat, the Mafia faction, and Djinn, who is Fiamma of the Right, is your godfather. Your ability is Execution of Light, the ability to change the 'Hierarchy' of things, since something of a higher hierarchy cannot be harmed by a lower hierarchy. You can use this ability to roleblocksomeone during the Night period. You will work with your Godfather to decide who to target and to sumbit your vote for each nightkill. If he chooses, he can impart more information on you so I advise you contact him soon. You win when the townie faction
loses.

Your character page is here:http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Terra

That's all, please keep a copy of this PM for yourself somewhere. Once you have read and understood it please notify me by posting in the signup thread. Good luck!

MadameMajora, you are Acqua of the Back. You are part of God's Right Seat, the Mafia faction, and Djinn, who is Fiamma of the Right, is your godfather. You are a Saint, someone more powerful than the average man. As such, you cannot be killed easily. You can survive being nightkilled once. This power does not apply to lynches. You will work with your Godfather to decide who to target and to sumbit your vote for each nightkill. If he chooses, he can impart more information on you so I advise you contact him soon. You win when the townie faction loses.

Your character page is here:http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Acqua. It is not necessary to read the article to play the game well, but it may help some.

That's all, please keep a copy of this PM for yourself somewhere. Once you have read and understood it please notify me by posting in the signup thread. Good luck!

Josh, you are Vento of the Front. You are part of God's Right Seat, the Mafia faction, and Djinn, who is Fiamma of the Right, is your godfather. Your ability is God's Divine Punishment, the ability to immobilize one player during the day period. People will be aware that whoever you targeted was immobilized though and not simply inactive, so it is advised to use this sparingly. You will work with your
Godfather to decide who to target and to sumbit your vote for each nightkill. If he chooses, he can impart more information on you so I advise you contact him soon. You win when the townie faction loses.

Your character page is here:http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Vento_of_the_Front. It is not necessary to read the article to play the game well, but it may help some.

Axle the Beast, you are Index Librorum Prohibitorum, or just 'Index' for short. The link to your character's page is here: http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Index, if you want to research them a bit. It isn't entirely necessary, however. Because of your photographic memory and your unique way of figuring things out, you are aware of /every/ ability in this game and how many of each faction exist. They are;

Four Mafia
- One godfather
- One roleblocker
- One 'Saint'. They can resist being nightkilled once. Doesn't help with lynches.
- One with a unique ability to prevent one player from participating in the next day.

The rest of the roles are townies. There is:

- 2 vanilla townies.
- Three mason-like roles.
- A seer, receives small hints each night period.
- A vigilante.
- A townie Saint, same abilities as the Mafia one.
- A doctor.
- A roleblocker.
- A Cop.

Your final hint is that each ability makes sense in the context of the character they belong to. If you choose to research, it may help some. You win when the town is rid of the Mafia faction.

That's all, please keep a copy of this PM for yourself somewhere. Good luck!

Xinnamin, you are Aleister Crowley, a seer. Although it is damaged, you still have access to your vast network of monitoring devices spread throught Academy City. Each night you will receive, from me, a slight hint concerning the game and the identity of those who want to harm you. A link to your character's page, should you wish to learn more about them, is here: http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Crowley. It is not necessary to read the link to participate effectively.

You win with the Townie faction. Good luck!

Jedizora, you are Accelerator, part of the Townie faction. Incensed by the events that have occurred and unwilling to wait for everyone else to act, you've taken it upon yourself to use your considerable abilities to find the villians on your own. You are a Vigilante, and you may target one player to kill each night by PMing me their name.

Your character page is here:http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Accelerator. It is not necessary to read the article to play the game well, but it may help some. You win when the Mafia faction has been wiped out.

That's all, please keep a copy of the PM for yourself somewhere and reply to the thread when you are ready. Good luck!

Nicole, you are Kanzaki Kaori, in the Townie faction. You are a Saint, someone closer to God than normal humans. As such, your powers are enhanced and you are very difficult to kill. Your ability as a Saint allows you to resist being nightkilled /once/. It does not protect you from lynches.

Your character page is here:http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Kanzaki. It is not necessary to read the article to play the game well, but it may help some. You win when the Mafia faction has been eradicated.

That's all, please keep a copy of the PM for yourself somewhere. Good luck!

Destiny, you are Heaven Canceller. You belong to the Townie faction. Although your face looks like a frog, you are blessed with medical abilities far beyond the average physician. There are no wounds you cannot heal, no condition you cannot cure. You are a Doctor, and your ability allows you to save one person each night if they are attacked that night. You cannot save the same person twice. PM me one person's name each night to use your ability.

Your character page is here:http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Heaven_Canceller. It is not necessary to read the article to play the game well, but it may help some. You win when the Mafia exists no longer.

Kazumi, you are Kamijou Touma. You have a strong conscience and a desire to save as many people as you can. Although you possess neither magic nor psychic powers, your right arm is endowed with the ability to utterly destroy both of those. This ability is called Imagine Breaker. You may PM me one person's name each night, and you will use your ability on them. Any actions they were attempting to do that night will be halted. You belong to the Townie faction, and you win when the opposing faction has lost.

Your character page is here:http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Touma. It is not necessary to read the article to play the game well, but it may help some. You win when the Mafia exists no longer.

Kybyrian, you are a Misaka Imouto. Specifically, Misaka Imouto model number 10023. You have a mental link with all the other Misaka Imoutos and had the good fortune of being trapped in this situation with two of them. Your two sisters are David and Jimmy. Your only 'ability' is that you are aware of two other people belonging to the townie faction and can plan with them if you choose. You win when the Mafia are all dead.

The closest thing you have to a character page is here:http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Misaka_Imouto. It is not necessary to read the article to play the game well, but it may help some.

David, you are a Misaka Imouto. Specifically, Misaka Imouto model number 9923. You have a mental link with all the other Misaka Imoutos and had the good fortune of being trapped in this situation with two of them. Your two sisters are Kybyrian and Jimmy. Your only 'ability' is that you are aware of two other people belonging to the townie faction and can plan with them if you choose. You win when the Mafia are all dead.

The closest thing you have to a character page is here:http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Misaka_Imouto. It is not necessary to read the article to play the game well, but it may help some.

Jimmy, you are a Misaka Imouto. Specifically, Misaka Imouto model number 9923. You have a mental link with all the other Misaka Imoutos and had the good fortune of being trapped in this situation with two of them. Your two sisters are Kybyrian and David. Your only 'ability' is that you are aware of two other people belonging to the townie faction and can plan with them if you choose. You win when the Mafia are all dead.

Thareous, you are Unabara Mitsuki. You are, in one person's words, cool and elegant, looking like you were born from a painting. Your character page is here:http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Unabara_Mitsuki. You are part of the townie faction. You've been swept into this mess unwillingly, but you're willing to cooperate to find the truth. You win when the Mafia is no more.

TheMasterSword, you are Aogami Pierce. You're so mysterious to the point where no one knows your actual name! Your character page is here:http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Aogami_Pierce. You belong to the Townie faction. You've gotten caught up in this conflict and you're attempting to help your fellow townies get rid of the Mafia in order to win.

Keyshe, you are Tsuchimikado Motoharu. Brimming with chrisma and a habit for befriending both sides of a conflict, you know how to gather information. You are the Cop. Each night period you may PM me someone's name and I can reveal their role and affilation. You win with the Townies, when the Mafia is taken out.

Your character's page is here. It is not necessary to read the article to play the game well, but it may help some.

That's all, please keep a copy of the PM for yourself somewhere and remember to confirm that you've read this in the Mafia thread. Good luck!

Night Stuff
Night 1

Cop (MC) investigated David
Vig (Jedizora) wanted to kill Erebea
Roleblocker (Kazumi) wanted to block Erebea (lol)
Doctor (Destiny) wanted to protect Djinn (lol)

Mafia
Nightkill Kazumi
Roleblock Jimmy

Night 2

Cop is DEAD
Vig wanted to kill MadameMajora
Roleblocker is DEAD
Destiny wants to protect Xindi

Mafia is nightkilling Axle

Night 3

Cop is DEAD
Vig wants to kill MadameMajora again
Roleblocker is DEAD
Destiny wants to protect Wyatt

Mafia nightkilled Jimmy

Night 4

Cop is DEAD
Vig wants to do nothing
Roleblocker is DEAD
Destiny wants to protect Nicole

Mafia nightkilled Nicole lol

Night 5

Cop is DEAD
vig wants to kill Destiny
Roleblocker is DEAD
Destiny wants to save Jedizora

Mafia nightkilled Wyatt

THREAD NOW OPEN FOR GENERAL POST-GAME DISCUSSION

Last edited by a moderator:

David

But you called me here...
DAMMIT DJINN. U HAD DURION TARGET YOU TO MAKE YOU LOOK INNOCENT AND I FELL FOR IT. DAMMIT IT.

Well played... well played.................

Great game everyone. That was actually fun. New idea for future games: keep days short. That made the game go so much quicker and made it way more fun to keep up with.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
LOL wow you guys really fell for Djinn's bluff. Kudos Nathan, you play really well. I really wish I could have lived longer and played more, oh well. Good game.

David

If it wasn't for that stupid immobilization, I would have killed Djinn yesterday.

Kybyrian

Jesus Christ Jedizora. I don't mean to offend, but Jesus Christ. I even said it was Djinn the very day before and you STILL killed Destiny, who we already clearly told you couldn't have been active enough to send in nightkills. WHYYYYYYYYYY
As for you, David, I am disappoint.

And then, to top it all off, in my last post of the day, I accused Djinn and then was outright killed during the night. Doesn't that just scream suspicious to you guys? Apparently not.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
...David, you know it's really easy to lie about being immobilized right? Since Nathan was mostly quiet anyways lol. And really, hammering that fast on the last day without any last minute analysis was a really bad idea :bleh:

Kybyrian

Nicole wasn't able to get on her laptop today, and she wanted to tell you all that she's very angry at all of you for being stupid.

Austin

Austin
Jesus Christ Jedizora. I don't mean to offend, but Jesus Christ. I even said it was Djinn the very day before and you STILL killed Destiny, who we already clearly told you couldn't have been active enough to send in nightkills. WHYYYYYYYYYY
As for you, David, I am disappoint.

And then, to top it all off, in my last post of the day, I accused Djinn and then was outright killed during the night. Doesn't that just scream suspicious to you guys? Apparently not.
Think of it this way though. Jedi killed half the Mafia on his own. The rest of you idiots accidentally killed one after going through six or seven of your own.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Credit where it is due, Jedi did do a good job the first few nightkills. Luck or reason or combination thereof, doesn't really matter, he did do that much.

Damn I would have loved to have been alive these last few days though.

David

...David, you know it's really easy to lie about being immobilized right? Since Nathan was mostly quiet anyways lol. And really, hammering that fast on the last day without any last minute analysis was a really bad idea :bleh:

I took my chances and technically, I didn't hammer :P. Unfortunately, before Austin opened up the game, I looked through Nicole's posts and read too deeply into them thinking about any and all possible metas that she had going. The most possible was a very strong townie meta with a hidden agenda (which is, I know, rather extreme). When she was revealed to be town, I hit my head on the desk thinking "you dumbass, way to overthink any and all possible metas for Nicole to assert that she's mafia."

Now, Jedizora should have attempted to kill Djinn last night and he probably shouldn't have voted for Nicole right after I did. I figured that if I was wrong about Nicole, I'd at least have a chance to hear a rebuttal from her, hence my "Very Tricksy Nicole" bait. If Jedizora was thinking like I was (which was extremely town like behavior even though I shouldn't have assumed so), he wouldn't have voted. Like you said, its dangerous to vote so quickly on the last day. I put it out on the line, and Djinn and Jedizora finished it and I lost it all.

Its mostly my fault that it ended in a Mafia win so quickly, but man... Jedizora. You should probably wait before you vote so quickly. I tend to vote whenever I see someone acting pretty suspicious. IGMEOY and FoS's are often pointless babble that don't mean a whole bunch. If you are really watching a person, or have a "finger of suspicion" on them, your investigation of them would show it. We had a chance with my bait, and I was waiting for a response.

But, good game everyone. Congratulations Djinn, once again for managing to pull the wool over my eyes. That was very clever and a good strategy.

And yes, good work Jedi. I'm not upset or anything with you, as you managed to kill most of the Mafia on their own. I'm just frustrated in my self because I didn't catch on.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Night 1

Roleblocker (Kazumi) wanted to block Erebea (lol)
Doctor (Destiny) wanted to protect Djinn (lol)
lol'd

Night 5

vig wants to kill Destiny
Destiny wants to save Jedizora
lol Austin PMed me that night period and was like "wat do if Nathan targets Jedi". I thought the ensuing conversation was amusing enough to share.
[noparse]
[1/23/2012 9:25:00 PM] Xinn: umm...hope Nathan doesn't target Jedi?
[1/23/2012 9:25:10 PM] Austin <3: lol
[1/23/2012 9:25:36 PM] Xinn: Well, let's think of it this way
[1/23/2012 9:25:51 PM] Xinn: if Jedi attacks Dest and Dest saves Jedi...
[1/23/2012 9:25:56 PM] Xinn: I'm imagining
[1/23/2012 9:26:18 PM] Xinn: that it would look like one guy with a knife trying to kill someone underneath of them struggling to apply a bandaid
[1/23/2012 9:26:21 PM] Xinn: in which situation
[1/23/2012 9:26:28 PM] Xinn: should someone target the person on top
[1/23/2012 9:26:29 PM] Austin <3: lol
[1/23/2012 9:26:39 PM] Xinn: Jedi would, in shock, finish killing Dest
[1/23/2012 9:26:48 PM] Xinn: and Dest would only have half applied the bandaid
[1/23/2012 9:26:50 PM] Xinn: and thus fail
[1/23/2012 9:27:10 PM] Xinn: Or
[1/23/2012 9:27:12 PM] Xinn: more likely
[1/23/2012 9:27:18 PM] Xinn: Nathan shoots Jedi
[1/23/2012 9:27:23 PM] Xinn: who collapses on top of Dest
[1/23/2012 9:27:30 PM] Xinn: and smothers her smallness with his weight and blood
[1/23/2012 9:27:36 PM] Xinn: and renders her unable to save him
[1/23/2012 9:27:39 PM] Xinn: because she is being crushed
[1/23/2012 9:27:43 PM] Xinn: either way
[1/23/2012 9:27:53 PM] Xinn: it's a bloody tangle of corpses
[1/23/2012 9:28:03 PM] Xinn: but let's just hope Nathan doesn't target Jedi
[1/23/2012 9:28:35 PM] Austin <3: ya[/noparse]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom