• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Certain Magical Round of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedizora

:right:
Who did you attack Jedizora? I'll be honest, I don't know much about God's Right Seat (the mafia in this game), but I do know that Fiamma of the Right is the leader of them. I think it would be safe to assume at this point that there could be 4 mafia and that he's the Godfather, which means whoever you targeted last night could very well be that.

I targeted No one, as I wouldn't be able to kill the godfather. Although that could have worked, Killing someone to see if they were the godfather, I didn't want to kill the doctor or something.

Anyway, with that out of the way, I'll suppose I'll get some actual scum hunting done.
TheMasterSword:

Nicole: She doesn't seem scummy, although that doesn't mean anything. Having watched her in Mafia 6, where I don't think anyone suspected her after day 1, gives me doubts.

Kybyrian: David Confirmed his claim, so Town.

Jedizora: Scum.

David: Ky confirmed his Claim, so Town.

Djinn: Yes, he seems very scummy. But he just mentioned that he couldn't post for a day. That probably means he was stopped by the Immobilizer(Durion), which sounds like a similar role to the kidnapper, which stops people from posting for a day period. Why would a Mafia do that to another member of the Mafia? So I'm thinking town. This leaves only one person left...

Destiny: I can't really decide on what I think of her right now. She only had one post. However, I think she's the godmother. Who else could it be? (Besides Nicole, but That's a slim chance, I think) So:
Vote: Destiny

Nicole

luke is my wife
It's not Destiny. It can't be Destiny. She literally has not participated in this thread since Day 1. There have been deaths ever since then, save for last night. It's TheMasterSword, I'm sure of it. And I bet I can prove it, too.

THEMASTERSWORD

TELL ME

WHAT YOUR WINCON IS

So glad we managed to save this for when we needed it.

Jedizora

It's not Destiny. It can't be Destiny. She literally has not participated in this thread since Day 1. There have been deaths ever since then, save for last night. It's TheMasterSword, I'm sure of it. And I bet I can prove it, too.

THEMASTERSWORD

TELL ME

WHAT YOUR WINCON IS

So glad we managed to save this for when we needed it.
Yeah, I completely forgot about TMS. I guess it could be him. He has given us more of a reason to vote for him then Destiny.
Unvote
Vote:TheMasterSword

Djinn

and Tonic
Can you reveal anything else about why you couldn't talk for a day?

Not much else than I got a PM telling me that I was kidnapped and could not make any posts for all of day 4. However I could still read the thread and on the next day reveal to the town that I was kidnapped. Even though I was not told who did the kidnapping. I was not certain just how much help that could be at the time.

Hiiii everyone.

Vote: Self

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING.

What is with people voting for themselves in this game? This is possibly the third time it has happened. I don't even know what to go by here. Nor can I think of any previous games Destiny has been in to figure out a playstyle.

David

But you called me here...
Unvote: Djinn - I believe you bro.

TheMasterSword is 2 votes away from a lynch. Until he tells us what his wincon is no one vote for him.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
LMFAO. You obviously have learned nothing. go ahead and kill me, but sorry to say the the town will have a grand loss.
Also, I dont have a wincon, I just go with my gut. Also, my gut still tells me that jedizora is mafia. Why? Not only has he said he was to kill me, and then not kill me, but he still insists that I am scum even after the fact? I doubt he would do that as the vigilante. Also, he said that he as afraid that he was gonna kill the doctor, but if hes so sure i am scum, then why not do it.

Vote: Jedizora

Jedizora

LMFAO. You obviously have learned nothing. go ahead and kill me, but sorry to say the the town will have a grand loss.
Also, I dont have a wincon, I just go with my gut. Also, my gut still tells me that jedizora is mafia. Why? Not only has he said he was to kill me, and then not kill me, but he still insists that I am scum even after the fact? I doubt he would do that as the vigilante. Also, he said that he as afraid that he was gonna kill the doctor, but if hes so sure i am scum, then why not do it.

You aren't helping yourself, you know. Anyway, what is the townie wincon? Or do you not know it because your scum?

Austin

Austin
CURRENT VOTE TALLY

Destiny - 2 (Destiny, Djinn)
TheMasterSword - 3 (Nicole, Jedizora, Kybyrian)
Jedizora - 1 (TheMasterSword)

David

But you called me here...

Vote: TheMasterSword

That's a lynch, my friends. I got the hammer. No wincon? Riiiiiight.....

Austin

Austin
Komoe-Sensei's audio diary

It's not the end of the day yet but everyone seems to be certain that TheMasterSword is the leader of God's Right Seat! Sensei has left the area again and has braced herself for impact, she won't be surprAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Ohh..... why do I always mess that up... I'm just gonna go see the results.

Oh no! Why are we all so terrible at this! TheMasterSword was Aogami Pierce, a Vanilla Townie!

~Incapacitated~
Thareous - Unabara Mitsuki (Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 1)
Kazumi - Kamijou Touma (Roleblocker, targeted Night 1)
Erebea - Terra of the Left (Roleblocker, targeted Night 1)
Majora's Cat - Tsuchimikado Motoharu (Townie Cop, lynched Day 2)
Axle the Beast - Index Librorum Prohibitorum (Townie Analyst, targeted Night 2)
Xinnamin - Aleister Crowley (Townie Seer, lynched Day 3)
MadameMajora - Acqua of the Back (Mafia Saint, targeted Night 3)
Jimmy - Misaka Imouto #9967 (targeted Night 3)
Durion - Vento of the Front (Mafia Immobilizer, lynched Day 4)
TheMasterSword - Aogami Pierce (Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 5)

~Remaining~
Nicole
Kybyrian
Jedizora
Djinn
Destiny
David

Night roles go quickly gogogogogogo

Last edited by a moderator:

Austin

Austin
Komoe-Sensei's audio diary

We had a very bad night last night, apparently... we all woke up at daybreak and immediately noticed two of us were missing. Knowing that the leader of God's Right Hand probably couldn't be taken down by one person alone, we searched for the missing two, Kybyrian and Destiny expecting the worst. Sensei is sorry to say that the worst is what we found. We found both of them close to each other, actually, both injured to the point where there is no way they can come awake soon. Kybyrian turned out to be another Misaka Imouto, just like Jimmy. We soon discovered that the loss of Destiny was far more important, as her identity was revealed to be Heaven Canceller, our town Doctor!

Sensei is very concerned. She thinks that if the town doesn't get the leader today, there will be no hope left! Sensei will work with everyone else to make sure they try their best....

~Incapacitated~
Thareous - Unabara Mitsuki (Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 1)
Kazumi - Kamijou Touma (Roleblocker, targeted Night 1)
Erebea - Terra of the Left (Roleblocker, targeted Night 1)
Majora's Cat - Tsuchimikado Motoharu (Townie Cop, lynched Day 2)
Axle the Beast - Index Librorum Prohibitorum (Townie Analyst, targeted Night 2)
Xinnamin - Aleister Crowley (Townie Seer, lynched Day 3)
MadameMajora - Acqua of the Back (Mafia Saint, targeted Night 3)
Jimmy - Misaka Imouto #9967 (targeted Night 3)
Durion - Vento of the Front (Mafia Immobilizer, lynched Day 4)
TheMasterSword – Aogami Pierce (Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 5)
Kybyrian – Misake Imouto #10023 (targeted Night 5)
Destiny – Heaven Canceller (Townie Doctor, targeted Night 5)

~Remaining~
Nicole
Jedizora
Djinn
David

Day will end on the night of the 29th. Three votes for a majority lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom