• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Certain Magical Round of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

luke is my wife
OKAY I'm kinda sorta back for a little bit.

NO ONE ELSE VOTE FOR JEDIZORA. DO NOT HAMMER.

With that out of the way, I'd like for Jedizora to claim /something/ before we hammer. We don't have a whole lot of room for error right now. I would advise against using a wincon test as of right now. I think we might need it more later. So that basically leaves name or role, or both.

Jedizora

:right:
Okay, I'll claim. I'm Accelerator the Vig. I doubt all of you belive me, but its the truth. I killed Erebea on day 1, and targeted and then killed MadameMajora on Days 2 and 3. I was planning on Targeting TheMasterSword tonight. Even if I survive this lynch, which is doubtful, I'll most likely be NK'd by the Mafia tonight, unless the Doctor helps me.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Unvote: Jedizora

Unless we have a counter claim, I'm not going to leave him one vote away from being lynched. I'd also like to ask for a Day extension, Mister Moderator Austin.

I'd also like to see everyone else posting. :/

Austin

Austin
UPDATED VOTE TALLY

Jedizora - 3 (TheMasterSword, Durion, Kybyrian)
TheMasterSword - 1 (Jedizora)

Nicole said:
I'd also like to ask for a Day extension, Mister Moderator Austin.
If one or two more people express interest in this and no one opposes I'll extend. Any idea of an amount or is a single day enough.

Nicole said:
I'd also like to see everyone else posting. :/
Yeah srsly guys, whadda fuq

Austin

Austin
k, day ends on the 21st now. I'd really like to not extend it further but I will if there's like, a huge amount of support behind it or something. Seriously though, you guys better be posting during that extra day. It's just rude to me otherwise. =(

David

But you called me here...
Okay, I'll claim. I'm Accelerator the Vig. I doubt all of you belive me, but its the truth. I killed Erebea on day 1, and targeted and then killed MadameMajora on Days 2 and 3. I was planning on Targeting TheMasterSword tonight. Even if I survive this lynch, which is doubtful, I'll most likely be NK'd by the Mafia tonight, unless the Doctor helps me.

My only problem with this claim is how scummy you've been throughout the game. For your sake, I hope that you're telling the truth.

Also, TheMasterSword. Saying that you're fine with dying isn't cool bro. Learn to cope with those feelings. People love you and stuff... Unless you're scum. But could you please explain why you don't have to explain your votes so that I can understand your explanation of voting for Jedizora? Yes he's been scummy, buy why shouldn't you have to explain your voting? That seems so scummy and fluffy and really deceptive to me. Please, elaborate so that I don't feel compelled to nail you for your scumness.

Until you respond and since no one has counter claimed Jedizora's claim...
Vote: TheMasterSword

Also, Austin, extend day please.

EBWODP: Didn't see that Austin already extended it. I'm cool with the current extension.

Okay, I'll withdraw my vote. But as someone said, you have been acting very scummy. You sir, may need a new meta.

Unvote: Jedizora

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
I voted for Jedi because he's been scummy, and throughout the entire game I've noticed that his targets are always similar. Also, If he is killing me anyway, why should I NOT vote for him? Also, either way with the taste it is now, I'm dead. So I might as well bid myself ado, sorry the town had to have yet another loss.

Austin

Austin
UPDATED VOTE TALLY

Jedizora - 2 (TheMasterSword, Kybyrian)
TheMasterSword - 2 (Jedizora, David)

Day ends tomorrow.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Apparently Djinn is still part of this game. o_0 Destiny said she's grounded. And Wyatt is doing I dunno. I think Wyatt's scum. Or if he's not, he's certainly not acting pro-town. I'm kinda neutral about TheMasterSword, but seeing as I believe Jedizora's claim, I'd sooner vote for TMS than Jedi. I feel like this game was never really active enough to ascertain enough from individual posts, and we're gonna have to try to liven up this game if we want an actual chance of being able to legitimately scumhunt. TMS seems pretty newb Townie to me. I have no idea if he's actually scum or not, but I'm confident in doing this:

Vote: Kybyrian

That should make it Jedizora: 2; TheMasterSword: 2; and Kybyrian: 1. With a small number of people left, every vote counts. As it stands, we are at a no-lynch because of the tie. I'm not comfortable lynching either Jedizora or TheMasterSword, but seeing as how Kybyrian hasn't really been helping the Town much, I don't have a problem voting for him.

Austin

Austin
The current vote tally is as follows.

Jedizora - 2 (TheMasterSword, Kybyrian)
TheMasterSword - 2 (Jedizora, David)
Kybyrian - 1 (Nicole)

As you can see, there is currently a tie. The day period will end at midnight. If there is still a tie, there will simply be no lynch for the day and we will move straight into the nigher period.

Nicole

luke is my wife
EBWODP

Djinn and Destiny have posted 4 times and 1 time respectively, and I'm fairly confident neither of them are the Mafia Godfather. Of course, they could be lurking and still be sending in Nightkills, but I don't find that likely. That means that one of the more active players is /probably/ the Godfather. (Doesn't mean, however, they're not Mafia. They could still be Mafia, but probably not the Godfather because NKs are still being made.)

This leaves:
TheMasterSword
Nicole
Kybyrian
Durion
Jedizora
David

I'm also fairly certain Jedi and TMS are Town; I know I'm Town; and that would leave Kybyrian, Durion, and David as potential Godfathers. I will never play Mafia again if Wyatt turns out to be the Godfather again.

Legit EBWODP

Austin you derp you ruined my EBWODP

Kybyrian

Not quite sure how I'm not acting pro-town. I accidentally lynched a townie after doing my first-run analysis of the game, oh well. Lots of people do that. At least I've actually been doing some stuff. You can look at Djinn on the other hand.

I haven't read the thread in a few days, though. This was the first time seeing Jedi's claim. I already pinpointed Accelerator as the vig earlier in the game, so I'm not doubting the claim. Anyone can easily counter if they're the actual Accelerator, because I know he's in and I know he's a killer.

Unvote

Right now I just have.... Nicole, TMS, Jimmy, Jedi, and David all on my townie list. I hate to lynch Djinn because he's clearly just being inactive but it's hard to tell in that scenario. He probably shoulda been NK'd, would have been better for killing the doubt. I'm fairly sure Destiny is townie, buuuut counting out my town list, we are left with only a few:

Durion
MadameMajora
Djinn
Destiny

Not sure of the normal mafia:ratio anymore, but I'd say it's safe to assume there were at least 4 mafia, probably 5. Meaning we could have 4 left, meaning that all of these guys could be scum. However, I was pretty confident on Durion being town. I can say that I had my eye on MadameMajora and Djinn. I'm conflicted between the two, but...

Vote: MadameMajora

getting my day periods mixed up

Unvote
Vote: Djinn

WAIT WHY DID JIMMY HAVE TO DIE. HE WAS MY BROTHER IN ARMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom