• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Certain Magical Round of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Alright, this game is going nowhere.

Vote: Majora's Cat

At this point, there are really no other options because, oh yeah, no one's posting.

Also, in the future, MC, don't use another player's post as a defense. >_>

Austin

Austin
Josh - 2 (Axle, Jimmy)
Majora's Cat - 4 (Xinnamin, Jedizora, David, Nicole)

Seven votes for a majority. Day ends at 9:30 EST tonight

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Vote: Majoras Cat
'
Honestly, I think that what you say about joining in late doesn't really apply, because the threads dont go away. it isnt like a discussion in real life where people change the story. You can always go from the first page onward, and continue to read. Thus, I have decided to vote for you because what you say does not add up,

Austin

Austin
FINAL VOTE TALLY

Josh - 2 (Axle, Jimmy)
Majora's Cat - 5 (Xinnamin, Jedizora, David, Nicole, TheMasterSword)

Komoe-sensei's audio diary

It looks like everyone' s finished talking now. They're going to knock someone out again so this time Sensei decided to leave early just because she doesn't lik-

*BANG*

Kyaaaaaaaaaaa! Sensei wasn't quick enough! Uwahhhh... oh, it looks like they're waving me over... Sensei should see who the person really is.

Oh no! Why do my students keep getting injured! Sensei is very distressed now! The one calling himself Majora's Cat was actually Tsuchimikado Motoharu, the Town Cop! Everyone looks distraught... although some must be faking. We're all going to go to sleep to figure this out. Sensei hopes nothing bad will happen tonight as well...

Night period is starting again. Anyone with a night ability, PM me as soon as possible. Mafia, get in contact with your Godfather.

~Incapacitated~
Thareous - Unabara Mitsuki (Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 1)
Kazumi - Kamijou Touma (Roleblocker, targeted Night 1)
Erebea - Terra of the Left (Roleblocker, targeted Night 1)
Majora's Cat - Tsuchimikado Motoharu (Townie Cop, lynched Day 2)

~Remaining~
Xinnamin
TheMasterSword
Nicole
MadameMajora
Kybyrian
Josh
Jimmy
Jedizora
Djinn
Destiny
David
Axle the Beast

Last edited by a moderator:

Austin

Austin
Komoe-sensei's audio diary

Sensei is having trouble sleeping tonight... maybe she'll go for a short walk...

Ahhh... the fresh air feels good after being cooped up in that hot little building we're all hiding in. It's odd though, Sensei noticed several people weren't in bed either. In fact, she could swear over half the rooms she checked were empty. Sensei wonders where they have gone... It's a little unnerving being out here in the open, I should probably get back soon. I should be able to go to sleep at this point... kyaaa! What was that!? Sensei hears loud noises just around the corner! Sensei should really look for shelter but she just can't help her curiosity. A small peak around the corner won't hurt...

Oh my god! There's an intense fight going on, bright flashes of light and large objects are flying around everywhere! One of them appears to be quite larger than the other. Despite such a size difference though, the large man appears to be the one losing! It's a little hard for Sensei to tell just because of the speed they're moving at, but he's starting to look weary. The other person, who looks like an average teenager is the exact opposite. He looks super happy and he keeps making these shrill, high-pitched cackling noises. Oh! The teenager is going in for the kill! He's extending his hand forward towards the large man who seems very alarmed by now. That's it! He ma-

*large boom is heard*

Oww... oh, both men look stunned... Sensei has no idea what just happened but neither of them appear to be harmed. Ah! Another person just appeared out of nowhere! He seems to have roughly picked up the large man who was just attacked and.. now he's disappeared again. The other person, the teenager seems to be getting up and realizing what just happened. He looks reallllly angry. Sensei needs to hide! I should run the other way bu- oh no! The large man and his rescuer are both here! The rescuer has this ghostly hand over his shoulder that seems to be reaching at a woman walking by at the end of the street. She's unaware, I ne-

*yet another loud boom is heard. Tape plays nothing but footsteps and the wind for the next few hours. People are now heard murmuring*

Ow.... it looks like Sensei got hit over the head during all that craziness. The rest of the town is here now, and although a few people stopped to help me get up most seem to be crowded around something ahead. Sensei knows what's probably up there but she really hopes she's wrong.

Sensei worst fears are confirmed. A badly injured girl is lying in the middle of the ground. Her injuries appear to be crippling. She was the one calling herself Axle the Beast, and she now can be clear seen as Index Librorum Prohibitorum. It's tragic, but we have to move on. We won't be able to treat her wounds until we get out of here. The sun is rising, and Sensei has to moderate discussion again.

~Incapacitated~
Thareous - Unabara Mitsuki (Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 1)
Kazumi - Kamijou Touma (Roleblocker, targeted Night 1)
Erebea - Terra of the Left (Roleblocker, targeted Night 1)
Majora's Cat - Tsuchimikado Motoharu (Townie Cop, lynched Day 2)
Axle the Beast - Index Librorum Prohibitorum (Townie Analyst, targeted Night 2)

~Remaining~
Xinnamin
TheMasterSword
Nicole
MadameMajora
Kybyrian
Josh Replaced by Durion
Jimmy
Jedizora
Djinn
Destiny
David

Josh asked to be replaced, so Durion will be taking over for him. The day will end on the night of the 14th. Six votes are needed for a majority lynch. Carry on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kybyrian

Indekkusu... nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You fiends! Now we have no one with knowledge of the grimoires. =(

Vote: Xinnamin

Hey guys, I'm replacing Josh, so I will have to take a while to read through the more important things and try and decide what my views are going to be, however, this will be around some time tomorrow, since I lack the time now.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I think at this point it's safe to say there are only two nightkill roles: mafia and whoever Accelerator is (I'm assuming vig). Seems that Accelerator's kill failed and Axle was the mafia kill. Would love to know who the failed kill target was...or what an analyst is...

Indekkusu... nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You fiends! Now we have no one with knowledge of the grimoires. =(

Vote: Xinnamin
Helpful as always, Wyatt.

Kybyrian

You displease me, Xinnamin. Crooked analyses, turnaround, distracting playstyle. Really, one doesn't have to study much.

ミサカは元気じゃない。 ェ_ェ

Jedizora

:right:
MadameMajora was being very scummy on day one, with that vote on Thareous. She hasn't given any defense, Unless I missed it.
Vote: MadameMajora

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
You displease me, Xinnamin. Crooked analyses, turnaround, distracting playstyle. Really, one doesn't have to study much.

ミサカは元気じゃない。 ェ_ェ

I fail to see how Misaka's poor health contributes to the investigation at hand. Care to explain the turnaround?

Let's face facts here, chances are that one of the people posting detailed posts in this game and generally playing well is gonna be Mafia. That means me, Nicole or Xinnamin, as far as my memory recalls. I'm going to have a re-read and form some conclusions.

Also Ky, what the hell.

EBWODP

MadameMajora was being very scummy on day one, with that vote on Thareous. She hasn't given any defense, Unless I missed it.

Isn't a bad point. I've also been reminded that you've been rather lurkerish this game, and that has piqued my suspicions. More thoughts on that ina bit.

Well damn it guys, stop posting so fast. I'm sticking with my vote on Thareous. Either he is scum, a jester, a bomb, or he is just a Noob townie. Actually, He has only played one game before if I remember correctly, and that was a beginners game that he never posted in and was abandoned. So yes, possibly a Noob, but I think its more likely Noob scum. Or a jester...I hope he isn't, at least. Although Austin doesn't seem like the type to put on in his game, as Xinn mentioned a few pages back.

I'm probably getting quite bad at this game since I haven't played in a while, but this comment came across as quite strange.

You point out that he is one of four things, but you've practically pointed out a fairly decent amount of people with those possible roles. Anyone could be scum, and as pointed about before, newer players do tend to come across as quite scummy, which has been proved time and time again on these forums. Anyway...

Even if he was a Townie, a Bomb or a Jester, I'm assuming that it still beneficial to us that he is alive, specifically the last two. If he is a Townie, that means one more Townie that the Mafia have to kill. The only time that I suggest that lynching someone who is believed to be a Townie is beneficial is if they are causing chaos in the game and generally confusing the rest of the Townies. The Bomb is a very useful role since it means that if the Mafia or Godfather were to lynch the Bomb, then it would backfire and cause a 1 for 1 loss. And example of a role such as this being effective was in Batman Mafia, the Mafia were going strong until Axle tried to hammer Ark, killing himself in the process, which caused the Mafia to stumble and steadily fall before being saved by inactivity. Finally, if you think there is a possibility of him being a Jester, why vote for him? If he gets lynched, he wins. He also isn't trying to kill anyone, since he doesn't want to attract the attention of any possible nightkilling roles, since the Jester role usually only works if the Jester is lynched. He just wants to try and stand out so he gets lynched.

So I've got my eye on you, good sir.

EBWODP

As for this, your own vote didn't really have reason behind it other than you thought Thareous may be several roles, three of which are beneficial to the Town. And in my opinion, you were fairly scummy yourself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom