• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Certain Magical Round of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin

Austin
CURRENT VOTE TALLY

Xinnamin - 1 (Erebea)
Erebea - 2 (Jimmy, Thareous)
Keyshe - 1 (Jedizora)
Josh - 2 (Josh, Xinnamin)

David

But you called me here...
Komoe-sensei is so kyoot though, I can't help but want to make conversation with him while waiting for the rest of the town to get their bearings in order. You're so mean for turning my innocent act of love into a suspicious activity ;_;

Vote: Erebea

This post screams scum to me. Like, I literally read it and said "scum." Idk about you guys, but I don't liek it. Trying to seduce our moderator while trying to play does not bode well for the rest of the town, imo. And, she's making fun of us for not posting as fast as she did. Suspicious.

Also, Austin, I'll be gone the 29-30th. Marching Band gig in Texas that I'm required to go to.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Vote: Josh

Oh my...word. This decries all sorts of nefarious mischief.

Come one, come all! Join me upon my wagon so that we may start a band and expunge this Mafia scum from our sights!

Unvote: Erebea

Vote: Josh

Kazumi

chagy
This post screams scum to me. Like, I literally read it and said "scum." Idk about you guys, but I don't liek it. Trying to seduce our moderator while trying to play does not bode well for the rest of the town, imo. And, she's making fun of us for not posting as fast as she did. Suspicious.

Also, Austin, I'll be gone the 29-30th. Marching Band gig in Texas that I'm required to go to.

This post seems pretty suspicious to me. I don't really see much of a reason to call out Xinn like that, and I think the way that you say "Idk about you guys" is a cheap way to cover your own ***.

FoS: David

David

This post seems pretty suspicious to me. I don't really see much of a reason to call out Xinn like that, and I think the way that you say "Idk about you guys" is a cheap way to cover your own ***.

FoS: David

lolkaztakingfirstpostseriously

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?

Ah when you go hope you have a good time, and it's successful.

I too have my eye on Xin, though not as strong as you. Not so much for her banter with her man, but how she seems quick to accuse her accuser, that and also after my talk of bandwagon jumped off onto another who wasn't as soon as she could. I am also watching Thareous. He seemed quick to follow Erebea and then turn on him with no reason after playful banter with Xin. This all could just be playful/trolling RVSing but I have nothing else to do right now so might as well not let anything go under the raider.

David

Ah when you go hope you have a good time, and it's successful.

I too have my eye on Xin, though not as strong as you. Not so much for her banter with her man, but how she seems quick to accuse her accuser, that and also after my talk of bandwagon jumped off onto another who wasn't as soon as she could. I am also watching Thareous. He seemed quick to follow Erebea and then turn on him with no reason after playful banter with Xin. This all could just be playful/trolling RVSing but I have nothing else to do right now so might as well not let anything go under the raider.

I do have my eye on Xinn, but I was mostly calling out her relationship with the moderator that I hope doesn't affect too much of the game. It was mostly playful banter dealing with some of the things that I have seen. I have noticed the things that you've mentioned as well, and I will certainly be watching her for her quick changes and the like.

As for Thareous, I'm not too fond of the wording and language that he is using this round. Its not the way that he normally talks, so it seems suspicious to me. Just a hunch, but still something that I'm watching out for.

As for Josh voting for him self, I have a hunch that's he's doing his usual antics that we've all come to expect from him. Unless he acts more suspicious in the long run, I'm not to concerned about him just yet.

First day is usually pretty slow in the scum hunt department, so this quick first day may prove useful.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
but I was mostly calling out her relationship with the moderator that I hope doesn't affect too much of the game.
Before anyone else points this out, and I figured SOMEONE would by end of day, Austin would have to be a really crappy game mod to let slip anything to me in my favor like that.

I too have my eye on Xin, though not as strong as you. Not so much for her banter with her man, but how she seems quick to accuse her accuser, that and also after my talk of bandwagon jumped off onto another who wasn't as soon as she could.
Erebea's vote on me wasn't serious, so neither was my vote on him. Josh is just fun to pick on, so I voted for Josh. Isn't first day banter fun? =D

Also...
Thareous, for gawd sakes, a bit of normal English if you please ._.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
So, Erebea your dropping all your suspicion off Xin with no comment? :/

There is now a four person bandwagon on Josh, for no reason this could be suspicions. I think there is a good chance at least one scum is in there.

EBWODP: XD I mean-- there is a bandwagon for no reason, this could be suspicious.

So you say Xin, but also it may not be.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom