• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Certain Magical Round of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin

Austin
Rules
- DO NOT PM EACH OTHER ABOUT YOUR ROLES. Mystery and assumptions are the point of this game, so if all the Townies band together through PMs you will ruin this game. Play with integrity. Lying is fine though. Mafia members may lie that they are Townie. Deception is a major aspect of this game.

- DO NOT POST INFORMATION FROM OUTSIDE THE GAME. This means any information, revealing or otherwise, that comes from screenshots of the active user list, IM conversations, or anything. If you post such information, you will be modkilled.

- You may only post in the Day period. Wyatt, Xindi, this is directed at you.

- Vote and unvote in the format: Vote: Player X; Unvote: Player X. Bold all votes or I won't read them

- DO NOT REVEAL ANY INFORMATION AFTER YOU HAVE DIED. If you are a Mafia member and you die, do not reveal to anyone who else is Mafia because that information may end up in the hands of the Townies.

- DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS. DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS. I hope I don't have to repeat it again. This is a cardinal rule. Editing your posts is a no no. If you have something more to say, or need to edit a section of your post then MAKE ANOTHER POST saying what you need to say. If you are caught editing, you will be modkilled.

- You may not post any information (quotes or screencaps or allusions) that relates to anything outside of the thread itself. So no evidence using the "Who's Online" or Shoutbox.

- You may roleclaim at any point in the game, but you may not copy paste or screen cap the role PM sent to you. You may only paraphrase it in your own words. Be warned though, role and name claiming is especially dangerous.

- There isn't a specific amount of posts you need to make each day but if you go inactive I will get very angry at you.

24bqgep.jpg

Komoe-sensei's Audio Diary
Everyone in Academy City is supposed to be indoors right now, but three of my students got away! Those three boys are always causing trouble no matter how much I try to help them... It was a normal day until the air raid sirens went off around noon, letting us all know that the city was in danger. Naturally, us teachers calmed the students and then went into the staff lounge to figure out what was going on. Apparently, a group called God's Right Seat has invaded the city and wants to destroy it! After we heard this I went back to my classroom only to find that those boys had run away, shouting something about destroying illusions or something. I don't know where they could have gotten too.. ah! There they are, in the center of town! There's a lot of people there actually, pretty strange-looking ones. Oh! They're fighting! I hav-

*high-pitched yelps are heard, along with earthquake noises*

Ooph. What was that... right before I could enter that area I was knocked out of it.. then there was this blinding flash of light... ehhhhhhh?!? No one's fighting anymore... they all just look confused! Wait, they're waving me over, I better see what they want... It looks like that thing that knocked me unconscious was a spell called 'Angel Fall'. I was lucky enough to be right outside of it, but everyone caught up in it has had their minds and their bodies switched! No one knows who is friend or who is foe! It seems this was just part of the plan of God's Right Seat. It seems that all the rubble has blocked us off from the rest of the city, and it will be several days before we can leave. In that time, they're going to try and weed out who exactly belongs to that group. Since I wasn't caught up in the spell, they've asked me to moderate their investigation. I'll do my best!

-Remaining Players-
1. Xinnamin
2. TheMasterSword
3. Thareous
4. Nicole
5. MadameMajora
6. Kybyrian
7. Keyshe (Replaced by Majora's Cat)
8. Kazumi
9. Josh (Replaced by Durion)
10. Jimmy
11. Jedizora
12. Erebea
13. Djinn
14. Destiny
15. David
16. Axle the Beast

Nine votes are needed for a majority lynch. If no majority is reached whoever has the most votes by the end of the day period will killed. The day ends December 30th. Good luck.
inb4 someone votes austin

Last edited by a moderator:

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
So we have just a little more then three days to play? T_T

I personally think the banner is fine coming in right after the basic rules, it both draw attention to them but also separates it from the introduction.

Austin

Austin
So we have just a little more then three days to play? T_T
I can extend the day if people really want me to. I just thought a short first day might be good, and I didn't expect anyone to be around on New Year's Eve so it's perfect to have the night period start the day before.

Just a bit into the game and I can already see quite a bit. Xinnamin is being awfully suspicious, to the point of me having doubt about her. Having casual chit-chat with the game moderator is something someone like a Mafia member would do, as she is obviously trying to act as if she is just another random person on the first day. Xinnamin is obviously using the chaos of the first day to cover the fact that she is in fact scum, I feel this is more than enough reason to place my doubts upon her.

Vote: Xinnamin

FoS: Austin

Seems a reasonable argument. Although you did somewhat contradict yourself with the FoS. I'm assuming you realised this, but are you doing it as friendly banter or as a misdirection tactic?

Vote: Erebea

Kazumi

chagy
That is one sexy banner. I wish someone would inform as to which likely equally sexy gentlemen made that. Also, I think three days may be a *bit* to short, but I guess we will have to see how this day plays out.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Komoe-sensei is so kyoot though, I can't help but want to make conversation with him while waiting for the rest of the town to get their bearings in order. You're so mean for turning my innocent act of love into a suspicious activity ;_;

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I can extend the day if people really want me to. I just thought a short first day might be good, and I didn't expect anyone to be around on New Year's Eve so it's perfect to have the night period start the day before.
Ah, looking at it that way, not a bad plan. Maybe the short day will encourage people to post more too before the holiday.

Hmm... two vote now on Erebea, is this a bandwagon or just coincidence?

Xin, may I ask did you vote as a direct response to Erebea's or did you act after seeing Jimmy's vote?

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Good day, fine chaps, and ladies if you happen to be of that making.

Xinnamin, you are looking awfully question-marked early on. Tsk, tsk. More taciturnity is prerequisite if your ambition is survival. Erebea has noted this oddity known as behavior quite well. So sorry, m'dear. Though I do bid you luck in lasting.

I'm voting now. My vote is below.

Vote: Xinnamin

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
@Keyshe - Direct response

@Thareous - Taciturnity eh? Silence may be golden, but it is also a cover. Only those with something to hide do not speak. ;3

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Hmm I see two bandwagon now, one though seems to be more based of RVS/trolling then the other. Thareous, your post seems to be based solely on Erebea with little analysis/thought into Xin herself. Is this correct?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
@Thareous - Taciturnity eh? Silence may be golden, but it is also a cover. Only those with something to hide do not speak. ;3

Ah, very good then.

Unvote: Xinn

Perhaps this chap could have could use a lesson in taciturnity rather than presupposing? Hmmm?

Jedizora

:right:
Due To having posted 3 times on the first page without voting or being voted, for:
Vote: Keyshe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom