• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Book Detailing the Zelda Theory

Yeah, it's been posted on the Go Nintendo website. Personally, I don't know what to make of it since I'm not really into the debate about the timeline. Just something that I found.

This was featured on the front page recently. It definitely looks interesting. From the table of contents it sounds like they are going to reveal the timeline, but I hope they don't. Either way I hope this gets released in North America.

G

GuruGuru

It looks like it will just be a written story which will tell about the events in the games that have been officially given a place in the timeline. So probably not all games will be mentioned, and i doubt the timeline discussion will be resolved with this book.

On a sidenote: I really really hope this book will make it to Europe, I would very much like to buy it. But since it will already be pretty limited in Japan, i doubt the book will get translated and cross the borders. But, one can hope...

D

dkm

I can't imagine Nintendo would bring out a book releasing a detailed insight into the timeline. The book would of course be a great collectors item for all fans. I think it will just cover the different games and not provide new information.

K

kidtendo

Yeah, I heard about that. Hopefully they don't just make it up as they go along 'cause I don't feel there's that much of a connection between the games

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom