• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler A Bit of New Gameplay Footage....and a Glimpse of Our Skyloftian Characters

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
Hey all, while I think most of you have seen general footage of the bird riding demo, this video shows a bit more of what's before we jump into the minigame. Not quite to the extent of the Extended Boss Footage, but worth a look none the less.

There is also a short but nice cut-scene between Link and Zelda at the end~ ^^
(I think it's SO~ cute...xD)

Here is the video for you all to see:

[video=youtube;89kq-R_GF1Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89kq-R_GF1Y[/video]

::EDIT::

[ A Quick Screenshot Gallery ]

So here's our new Skyloftian Bird Riding Characters....except for that one man standing next to *Rauru*(?) as he looks to be of more importance. I wonder who he is?

picture20pv.png

picture18nh.png

picture19kb.png

It looks like our orange-haired guy is going to be of a trouble-making type!

Now for Zelda's leap of faith! This is worthy of getting it's own animated clip! ^^

picture21y.png

picture23r.png

picture22cd.png

Link's reaction! Catch her Link! (Reminds me of my signature actually~ ^^)

picture24m.png

This last scene is rather cute~ :3

picture27p.png

picture28z.png

And I have to stop there since you can't have more than ten image tags per post. ^^

Last edited:

rockercjathere

The Helmaroc Queen
Wow, that actually reveals a bit of story. a ceremony, eh? What could possibly happen to disrupt this ceremony?

Anyways, fantastic find Sarianae! This will definitely come in handy.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
It seems zelda is holding the instrument that looks like shiek's instrument from OOT. I wonder what the connection is and why you get it, because a screen shot from one of the other trailers shows it as an item.

rockercjathere

The Helmaroc Queen
Forgot to mention that as well! It looks to be the harp (lyre?) from the GDC trailer. More unraveling plot.

Awesome find. A similar clip can be found on GameTrailers.com, I think, but it's a little longer than this. Sorry, I can't post it here or provide a link to it, maybe someone else can?

Djinn

and Tonic
Amazing find Sarinae, there are quite a few interesting characters shown here.

First of all the guy standing next to Rauru guy at 49 seconds looks a lot like a mix between a Rito and Renado. And we see a variation of the Hylian crest on Rauru guy's back at the beginning. This also shows a lot of Skyloft and the surrounding area, which is a series of floating rocks everywhere. Some with holes drilled through them, others carved down.

Great Video. The Bird gameplay looks really fun to play and the only thing I'm worried is that I will suck at it and fail miserably. Nintendo is really pushing for Zelink relationship. Since Zelda has the lyre with her, I wonder how will Link obtain it later in the game. Does Zelda give it to him after the ceremony? Or does Link finds it during his quest for Zelda?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom