• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Bit Addicted?

Beeker

Wild Card
Addicted? Perhaps you can say I am...:P
I love coming here whenever I get the chance to talk to people. This community is friendly, and that itself is a reason for me to continuously come back here.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I guess you could say I'm a bit more settled down nowadays. I joined back in the middle of August last year and during the first few months, man did I post a lot. In fact, I think I posted at least five hundred of all my posts in the first few months. Maybe more. But then again, I'm not very proud of many of those first posts and to be honest, I'd rather them not exist at all. -.-

It was by December that my activity started to slow until eventually, I just started to post every now and again around here. Don't get me wrong, I still spend a lot of time here. I just tend to lurk nowadays and only post when I feel I have something really important to say.

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
I am a member here for more than a year and I'm addicted. I gained some good friends here and Im checking here every five minutes. When I'm bored, when I wake up at night, before going to school, every time that's possible.

Majora's Cat

How about that
Hmm. It makes sense that I'm a little bit... ahem... very addicted now. I've never been a part of a Zelda website before, and I find this community lots of fun. It's nice to see other people that have a passion for Zelda (and cool signatures).

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
This site is addicting because you meet some great people that have some or one thing in common with you. And the one thing or same thing is ZELDA! I love this site, I came on this site because of the my love for Zelda and I will die still loving this site!
But sometimes you need to take a good break from it (but it fail because you are too addicted!).
But I came on Aug 2009 everything like changed since then (some good some bad, I don't know the bad but I digress)

Well i am a little addict , but I just started 1week and a half ago , not that many post's But i do talk to a lot of People and all kinds of stuf.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Yeah, I'm kinda addicted but I have a reason, this website is awesome! The forums are so fun. FINALLY, I can put my ideas for The Legend of Zelda without going to Facebook or Twitter or YouTube. THANK YOU ZELDA DUNGEON!! You guys are awesome. :D

L

LinksBrother

I just started yesterday , And im loving ZD! It's a place were you can actully talk and stuf.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I love this website, I love making siggys, and talking about our beloved Zelda franchise! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom