• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild A better way to run without losing stamina

dtc

I have realised that there is another way to run indifinitely that isn't whistle sprinting (holding the whistle button while you run). What you have to do is to press B and R repatedly (wii u controls, not sure what would you have to do on switch). You will be running without losing stamina, and it is very easy to do. So it has a couple advantatges that Whistle Sprinting hasn't:
-With whistle sprint you run slower than by running normally, with this other trick you dont.
-This technique is more stealthy than whistle sprint because you are whistling all the time with whistle sprint.
Did anyone discover this beforehand? Because i think this is a nice technique for speedrunners.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Eh I don’t really care about using that. I barely sprint when moving around as it is unless I’m in combat. I just run normally most of the time. I’m not a speedrunner, and never will be, so I’m not in a rush. And using up a little stamina is no skin off my back because it regenerates.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
It will be quite hard, and the quality will be probs terrible, but i will try. Are you using the run and throw weapon buttons?
I first tried with run and throw melee weapon and switched to the bow button when that didn't work. I even tried the slate scope button since that's also technically an "R" but none of them were working.

dtc

I first tried with run and throw melee weapon and switched to the bow button when that didn't work. I even tried the slate scope button since that's also technically an "R" but none of them were working.
Quite weird since i easily do it... I will see if i can upload a clip. Btw you dont want to have link doing the throw animation, just pulling out his weapon and thwn cancel with b

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom