• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild a beep of a flower

Guyzz
had a question about a certain kind of a flower in the game . Now most of us have already seen the korok-seeds flower kinda thing. You go over one , then another one comes up and then another one till the korok seed is found. But This flower is a bit different. It will change its colour when touched and one hears a kind of <beep> too. for the rest nothing much happens(at least that's what I presume) and I think after some time the flower takes it's colour back. One location from the top of my head is near the great fairy in the akala region ( I think) .
what is this flower that changes its color and one hears a definitive beep sound. (while nothing much then happens) ?
any thoughts

okay ..Thanks
in the mean time I should go for an exact location and post back.

*no this is no korak flower...because they disappear only to reappear somewhere in the vicinity... but this one only changes the color (guess....to purple- originally it's yellow ) and stays put.

dtc

There are some korok puzzles where you have to touch the flowers in an order, so you would have to touch the single flower, then the group of two, and so on. Once you touch a flower or group of them at the correct order, that one would change color. You probs found that type of puzzle.

a..ha !
so thats the cue. I still didnt get around the location but next time I come across, I shall keep en eye .
Thx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom