• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A 3ds Remake Of......

Skullkid96

Aperture Test Subject #2
Hey You, Pikachu! any one agree on this? i think it wound be cool or seaman from the dreamcast one of the two or both.

bet you was thinking of Majora's mask or ALTTP didn't you?

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Oh, it'd be amazing! I don't recall Hey You being any good, but with the proper facelift and what not, I'm sure a remake would be able to outclass the original. :yes:

I actually would not like to see a remake of this title. I consider it more of a one time thing. What I would not mind seeing a 3DS remake of, however, is Pokemon Snap. That game would work especially well with the 3DS's gyroscope and accelerometer. Better yet, make a new Pokemon spin-off for the system. The 3DS started off with a bad reputation for remakes. While Ocarina of Time 3D and Star Fox 64 3D certainly were great, it was original titles like Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 specifically tailored to their respective hardware that made me proud to be a 3DS ower. Moreover, Nintendo (More specifically Game Freak) should look to the critical success of Pokemon Conquest on the original Nintendo DS to see that producing new content pays off.

T

Thrashoholic

I think Fortified Zone would be a good game to remake. I know that they put it in the e-shop already, but I've been wanting a remake for the longest time. Just think about all of the possibilities for the game with all of the stealth and action genre innovations since its release. It could potentially be an amazing stealth/action game along the lines of MGS.

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
I never played Hey You, but I did play Pokemon Channel, which was similar to the previous. It's basically the same game concept, except on Gamecube.

I never got the chance to play Hey You, Pikachu!, so I'd love to see a revamped remake of it come to the 3DS's Virtual Console. I'd also love to see a remake of Pokemon Snap, like ALIT said. Pokemon Snap was just great fun, and when I saw it on the Wii Virtual Console, I snatched it faster than you can blink. I'd love to have it on my 3DS as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom