• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

8th Sage???

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I would be the Sage of the city! You can't forget the city! I love the city, though I don't live in it.
And a temple? I don't know what I would have, but for some reason a portal in a secret closet in my leading to it popped into my head. I don't know what it would be called, because the City temple doesn't really sound right. It would be in a secret hole somewhere in the city, but who knows the name.

The Castellan

Going bump in the night.
I'd be a sage of intelligence and death. My dungeon would have not so much as enemies, but various obstacles, each one more clever than the previous, that requires one to really think to be able to both navigate and get out of alive. And as a 'Boss Battle', there would be something, say a statue or something, asking various questions that one can answer, but require some thinking.

And my appearance? Look at my Avatar.

Appearance-wise, I'd probably be spritely. People often say I look like a pixie because I'm quite small, slender, and have the whole short-hair thing going on. So, I image that, if I was a sage, I'd look similar to the way I do now (but I'd totally want pink hair!).
You sound like quite the looker, Miss. Zeruda. I always liked that sorta look on girls :)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I would be the Sage of Hockey :P I would look like a Rito. My hair would be below my waist (not far from the truth) and I would live in a place like snowpeak or the Anouki Village. My enemy would be someone like Blizetta

Zelda_Queen

Hick Hylian
Forgive me, but I only watch football and basketball. (I'm a die-hard Memphis fan, so don't none of yall be surprised when you see my new profile picture.) Who is this Blizetta guy? (There aint a lot of hockey down here.)

Anemos

Master of Chaos
I'm sorry. This Zelda_Queen person is not a die hard Zelda fan.

I say we impale them with a stick and sacrifice them to the Golden Goddesses.

But that's just my opinion.

For those crazy enough to have not played TP, look here.

Zelda_Queen

Hick Hylian
Originally posted by Anemos:
I'm sorry. This Zelda_Queen person is not a die hard Zelda fan. I say we impale them with a stick and sacrifice them to the Golden Goddesses. But that's just my opinion. For those crazy enough to have not played TP, look here.
Little harsh, don't ya think? (Then again, I might have suggested that if I were in your shoes.....)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom