• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

8th Sage???

Zelda_Queen

Hick Hylian
Imagine this... (And for all yall teens who just started babblin on about bein too cool to imagine, SUCK IT UP AND JUST READ IT, YA BUMS!!!) In a new Zelda game taking place shortly after Ocarina of Time, Nintendo wants to make you encounter the 7 Sages, but they want to add the ghost of an extra, long-lost sage that perished before the events of the game. If you were the extra sage, what would you be the sage of? What race would you be? What region of Hyrule would you be from? Tell us everything!

MY INPUT

I would be Luniya, Sage of Moon, a Rito from Dragon Roost Island. I would look like Medli, except my hair would be hanging at my waist and dark chestnut brown, plus I would have on a white, royal blue and seafoam green robe like Medli's that had a circle with smaller circles in it instead of the Zora sign.

Last edited:

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Meh.

Look at my title.

I would be the Sage of Tales. My temple/dungeon would be a mysteirous Library a the End of Hyrule. I'd look much as I do now, blonde, fair skinned... but I'd be a Hylian with some especially long ears. My symbol would resemple a quill-pen. I would be the keeper of every tale of Hyrule, truth and fiction, past, present and future. I know all, I see all, but few people have ever actually listened to me. I tend to chase people away from my Library. Only the worthy may learn its secrets.

The Sage of Twilight, Pancake (I's a good enough name), a Twili. I'm not quite sure how Twili look, so I'll assume I look somewhat nondescript, but you could point me out of a crowd of them.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
I would be the Sage of Conserving (for obvious reasons!) I would live in the Minish Forest and teach everyone the "ways of conserving." I would kind of look like Saria, but not have the green clothes and short green hair. I'd have care-free, long green hair with crown of leaves stuck on my head and wear khakis shorts and a vintage tee. (vintage is good for the environment) My symbol would be a reduce, reuse, recycle sign. I think I could draw the Sage of Conserving, if I have time.

M

MajoraMan

The Sage of wind, My name would be luhena and I would be wearing a large whitecloak that would wrap around me like a toga. I would have a black belt and black hair being a sort of angel with huge wings. I would carry a sword like gannon did twilight princess. My dungeon/temple would be something along the lines of a sky temple like the one in TP in Ooccoo village. the item you would get in my dungeon would be like the rocks cape except with wings or something. it would be awesome!

DayDreamer

Wahoo!
The sage of dreams (like you didnt see that coming lol)
I would be a completely different species and the last one of my kind.
I would have an awesome flowy scarf and a giant robe with clouds on it :P
During the night I would keep the people of Hyrule safe in their dreams
(this is starting to sound like a kirby or nights game)
After some events in the story Vatti would make a monster that could kill people within their dreams
So link would need to get into the monsters temple through a persons dream :D

Well, in my game, The Cardinal Kingdom, I had descendants of the Sages known as the Cardinal Council in which different leaders from Hyrule's surrounding kingdoms would be its make up. I had traditional leaders that were linked to the past sages through forest, fire, water, spirit, etc. so they wouldn't actually be sages, but I suppose for the sake of this thread....

I would have the Sage of Steel (or something that focuses on swords, etc.) that would be the true master of sword techniques, and based on the new Zelda Wii game artwork, I would assume that could be the appearance of the sage. And if these events were to take place before OoT, it could kind of establish the origin of the mastersword, eventually becoming the memory of this powerful sage.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
I would be Shadsie's successor. Just kidding, though I've worked in four different libraries, so hers definitely sounds appealing.

Creating my own, I would be the Sage of Songs. My temple would be completely silent at first. Throughout the dungeon you release different instruments, adding background music, which piece by piece becomes more layered. Defeating the final boss releases the voice of the sage, and it is singing the song of healing. Reuniting her with her voice allows her to pass away peacefully.

Actually, this is more an original character than me, so I'm not sure what she'd look like. I'd say the symbol would be something like a harp, despite that being similar to wind waker.

Austin

Austin
Sage of Card Games. My temple would be a sketchy looking hobby shop and the final battle would be, well, a card game. A really tedious card game. Like, imagine a game like war where you didn't actually do anything besides lay cards down at random and it had the potential to go on for HOURS.....

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
My Library at the End of the World would be guarded by vicious Stalhounds and Stalfos Knights - each of the knights wielding swords that resemble silver quill pens. The place would also be heavily guarded by Poes (in honor of Edgar Allen Poe, of course!) and the ghosts of Hyrule's dead writers, minstrels and tale-tellers. If it exists in some setting after Twilight Princess, the ghost of Shad the scholar will present and he'll actually use that little dagger in his book in death in a way we did not see him do in life.

This is, of course, to guard sacred knowledge, to keep it out of the hands of Evil. If this is a setup for a gameplay temple, of course, we failed and, I, Shadsie, the Sage of Tales was probably slain or captured - either my spirit or my whole self must be freed by the Hero. Either that, or the Hero comes to the Library before it is corrupted, must fight through the guardians to prove his worthiness (the ghosts of writers are not destroyed, but will concede defeat), and gain a bit of sacred knowledge from the Sage of Tales in order to fight Evil. Perhaps after either event, the Library will sink into the earth (much like the sacred library in Avatar: The Last Airbender, sank into the sands with its guardian decideded that it must be protected).

I'm having fun with this idea, can't you tell?

Zelda_Queen

Hick Hylian
My temple would make the hero move holes in the roof to let light on objects or poes. He would get a flashlight looking thing with a hole in the smaller end that would be pointed at the moon to let a moonbeam. The moonbeam would become a powerful weapon that would act like a powerful light saber that could slash enemies like poes and rats to bits! It would be called the Lunight Light. (Tee hee hee, I made a funny.) Beware, darkness- dwellers!

I would be Makars descenndent. I would wear a robe of leaves with a picture of Faores pearl in the middle. I would be the Sage of wrongdoing, and all the wrongdoing souls would come to my temple before going to Arbiters Grounds or to hevean.

C

chrono trigger

I would be the sage of time *cough chrono trigger cough*. I would wear a blue robe with a flowing gold cape. To beat my dungeon, link would have to use the watch of eternity. it's effect would be somewhat like the song of time only used more for combat, like targeting an enemy to make them old and weak. my symbol would be an hourglass.

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
For me I was thinking of storms, but I decided to go with myth.

I am Viviban Sage of Myth and master of the Forest folk the Mythrin(Mythrin are a race who where racoon masks and are kind of like the native americans). I appear a Spirit,but this was caused by my immortality. I wear a cloak that covers my entire body and the hood covers my head. I wear the mask of the racoon I killed(all mythrin do when they come of age).I have a very long sword goes from my feet to my shoulders. My dungeon is allover Hyrule and each section leads to another. The dungeon is filled with tricks and traps. Each section has a Mythikal wich is a wiseman skilled in Myth magic which is earned by reading certain myths. The item you get in the myth rings(rings are the sections) is a myth magic scroll that contains the power of seeing the invisisable things around. It's basicly the lens of truth. My symbol is an eye.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Interesting...

Really, I'd probably the Sage of Mirth. I'm a very, very happy person, so this is the only thing I think I'd be. Appearance-wise, I'd probably be spritely. People often say I look like a pixie because I'm quite small, slender, and have the whole short-hair thing going on. So, I image that, if I was a sage, I'd look similar to the way I do now (but I'd totally want pink hair!). I'd probably have cute little fairy wings, too. :>

My temple would probably be.. well, I really don't know. I imagine my temple would be a non-temple. Instead my "temple" would be wherever I am at the time. Mirth is a feeling. It's not like being a Sage of Earth with a tangible temple. Instead, it'd be wherever I was! It'd be my surroundings combined with my merry state of mind. Only issue getting into the temple would be if I was saddened, angry, paranoid, etc. If it was gloomy and raining, my temple wouldn't be accessible. So, you'd have to play me a fun, jolly tune! Or feed me candy. :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom