• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

???

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
#1: In order to win, you must figure out what each sentence says.
#2: You don't have to respond like this, but you can if you want to.
#3: For every word you can figure out, I will change a few of the same letters in that word throughout this message. The letter "E" will always be present.
#4: You may NOT ask what this is or any similar question. Doing so will cause a reset.
#5: Have fun!
… and there you have it. What does it say? Does anyone really know? I wonder...

gg

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Magolor04726 reacted to everyone's post with :wynaut::ezlo: "Nice job everyone!"

Way to go, everybody! You did it! You won! Come on, admit it! You had fun. If you guys like, I have another puzzle like this if you guys want to give it a go.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
****'* **** *** **e *e*** *****? Fine. Let me explain everything.
I ****** ****** to ***e** and ****. If a **e* ** ****e* *******. ****'***e* **e ******* ****** be... a ***** ***e *** *e*e** ****** *** *e! * *****e or better, a word.
But even *e**e* *e *e**** ** ********e*. A *e**** *** ****e***e ****, ** **e ***.
******… *****************! **e ***e and ***e *** **** ****e*… **! **e ***e *** ***e ** **e E****E ****E**E ** *** **** ** *e. *** *** *e*** **** * *** *e** ** *** ** ***, **** ***e* *e** ** ** *****!
**e***e ** ***, *******! *e****e **** *e* ***e****!

Just guessing, most of them are probably wrong lol

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
What's with all the weird looks? Fine. Let me explain everything.
I *o**h* L****a ** *y*e** and **s*. If a **e* ** ****e* *******. ****'***e* **e ******* ****** be... a ***** ***e *** *e*e** ****** *** *e! * *****e ** *e****, * ***w.
And even better *e *e**** ** ********e*. A *e**** *** ****e***e ****, ** **e ***.
******… *****************! **e ***e and ***e *** **** ****e*… **! **e ***e *** ***e ** the ENTIRE SENTENCE ** *** **** ** *e. *** *** *e*** **** * *** *e** ** *** ** ***, **** ***e* *e** ** ** *****!
**e***e ** ***, *******! *e****e **** *e* **er****!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom