• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

6 Hearts Start

Well, try the first Ghirahim battle in Hero Mode with 6 Hearts. That's what it would have been like if you had 3 hearts to start with. I would have liked them to stick with tradition but I don't really mind. Those heart container medals on the other hand make me angry.

But if you imagine playing skyward sword with 3 hearts at the beginning, it seems really hard, when I played the game the first time, I runned out of 3 hearts a tons of times, especially the part at Eldin volcano...

But if you imagine playing skyward sword with 3 hearts at the beginning, it seems really hard, when I played the game the first time, I runned out of 3 hearts a tons of times, especially the part at Eldin volcano...

I did too, but I think that was because I started being more careful about getting damaged once my hearts got low. Like I said, starting with three hearts would make the game more challenging.

Speaking of 3 hearts, did anyone else find it hilarious how Fi would tell you when your hearts were low? And most of the hearts I lost were to Lizalfos...

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
It was a nice change I guess.
Although, three hearts made the Zelda series more of a challenge, which is what many people like.
Six hearts is very beneficial in Hero Mode, which is partially the reason why I can see the reason for an increased number of hearts.

I liked the 3 hearts, the feeling of having to work for the rest of the hearts made it more satisfying at the end of the game and having so many hearts. :p

M

MrBob5647

3 hearts are good to me

Attachments

• Photo0461.jpg
    Photo0461.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 3
Six hearts definitely works better for Skyward Sword since it takes some practice to really get the hang of the motion controls.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I didn't like it. It just didn't feel like Zelda. I would've died a lot had SS had 3 hearts but its just typical Zelda start I thought it just didn't feel right

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom