• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

6 Hearts Here to Stay?

Will Future Console Titles Start Off With 6 Hearts?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• I don't know

• Total voters

Majora

The Hero Slayer
I dunno, I can see the issue with six hearts meaning 12-15 fewer heart pieces to pick up in sidequests... But I don't think it matters as much, as long as they balance enemies and hearts out nicely. But I imagine they'll keep experimenting with 6 hearts. Yeah.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I personnally greatly disliked the six heart start. It seemed like the game was just too easy because of it. I think that we will see it again, but i dearly hope im wrong.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I don't want them to keep the 6 heart thing because it's been a Zelda tradition to start with 3. I don't really want them changing the little things that for me are a big part of what make Zelda what it is

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I don't want them to keep the 6 heart thing because it's been a Zelda tradition to start with 3. I don't really want them changing the little things that for me are a big part of what make Zelda what it is

You're using the "appeal to tradition" approach, a logical fallacy that backfires on itself. Just because something has been done a certain way for a long time doesn't mean that's what has to/should be done, especially with something as meaningless as a heart count (involving defining a series).

I don't hate the idea, but I don't love it.. however, I think with the new controls and more powerful enemies it may be necessary for some people. But, I really can't predict what will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom