• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

6 Graders

Zeldawolfsheik, you are a 6th grader? wow, you sure don't act like one. Keep it cool fellow nerd. :)

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Eh, I was in 6th last year. . . But people think i'm in like 4th or something. . . (although, i'm 5 ft 10. . .)

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I'm an 8th grader. But it's nice to see that people on here are younger than me. :lol:

But seriously, windwaker101 is right, there are alot of 6th graders on here, just look around. ^^

Zorth

#Scoundrel
High School freshmen.. 5'9 tall, and I enjoy swimming :)

lol kinda random..

Oh my goodness, I'm going to be a junior this year. I shouldn't be feeling old this early in my life.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
My little brother who is registered here as Byrne is a sixth grader. You might want to drop a message if you are desperate to talk to a sixth grader. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I'm a senior this year. 12th grade, That's old. But I wish I was middle school again. *sigh* Fun times I had with my friends. But no need to feel alone if your a 6th grader. We're all friends here^^

Omega Fury

I ain't mad bro!
I'm a 7th grader. Gym bothers me because the coach excepts me to run around the track and i didn't mostly pay attention to him.

Z

zeldarulez

i am a 7th grader lol i one grde higher then you srry to glote

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom