• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

50-100 Hours:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I thought it would be big because of what the Nintendo rep's were saying but I never knew how big. This is fabulous news.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
50-100 hours assuming you aren't speedrunning. I'm sure there will be any number of glitches one can abuse that will allow for a faster run. Still, 50-100 hrs for a normal, first timer run? All I can say is this game is quality.

Beeker

Wild Card
50-100? Wow, that's long! Like, really long.
@Juicie I don't remember them saying the game would be short per se, but that the world wouldn't be huge. I guess when they said it was condensed with a ton of stuff to do, they meant it!

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I'm play the hell out of this game as soon as I get it!

50-100 hours of pure awesome.

2010_894.jpg

kaimason1

the Wanderer
Wow. If I play 7 hours every weekend, which is either a reasonable or rather high estimate, and get it the day it releases, it'll take me until my birthday in February to finish it. Good job Nintendo!

Wow, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the length of this game, which almost rivals likes of the Final Fantasy series. I am so relieved to see that there's also a lot more to actually do in Skyward Sword within those 50-100 hours.

W

Webber1900

I was stunned to see the game length, I am just about to explode of pure excitement cause I can't take it anymore! God bless Nintendo!

S

SwordofHero1893

Goodness grief, I hope I get to play it first before webber does! lol :lol: Plus with the gold wiimote, it will be the most epic zelda experience ever!

Wow. That's very fantastic news! With this, I'm sure we can expect quite a satisfying first playthrough. I simply cannot dislike this game. But I wonder, do they mean 50-100 hours for a 100% run? I remember Twilight Princess being said to take around 45 hours, but I'm not completely sure. It takes half as much at most to just play through the game, it might have included sidequests and the like.

I'm assuming around 50 for a regular play-through and 100 for a 100% run or someone who plays slowly. I could be wrong, though.

Either way, this is good news. Although we knew it was supposed to be the longest in the series already, it's still nice to know an estimate play-time. Also, now the ending won't be spoiled for a couple of days (unless you look in the back of a guide :> ). I was a tad worried about the play-time decreasing because of the seemingly lack of a "land-below" overworld. This goes to show that there will still be plenty of content and fun areas to adventure to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom