• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

50-100 Hours:

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Thumbs up if you'll sap the juice out of this game, and get over a hundred hoursd on it!

(What, there aren't thumbs up on the forums? *sad face*

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
If I suck the juice out of SS, I'll get well over 100 hours. Trust me, the number of times I can replay a Zelda game...

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
50-100 hours makes sense. I mean, this is the only Zelda game where they didn't cut anything (at least I've been told). I don't remember who told me that, but someone said something about not having anything cut from it.

Anyway, this will literally be that greatest game EVAR! I can't wait any longer for this game! I can imagine 50-100 hours means that this game in packed full of side-quests, an epic storyline, and diverse characters and events that will make this game incredible.

I can't wait!

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I don't know how I feel about this.
I mean, there's the whole thing about at least I know I can't finish the game in like 2 hours. That's nice, I must say. However, I found TP to be way too long and drawn out, and that was nowhere near as long as this. Now, until I atually play it for.. the second time, I can't really say whether or not I like it, mainly because I have no idea what the experience wil be like. If the game is realy fun and enjoyable (which I hope it is) then I won't mind such a long playtime.
I just fear that it will feel like TP again for me.

F

foundthebigkey

I don't know how I feel about this.
I mean, there's the whole thing about at least I know I can't finish the game in like 2 hours. That's nice, I must say. However, I found TP to be way too long and drawn out, and that was nowhere near as long as this. Now, until I atually play it for.. the second time, I can't really say whether or not I like it, mainly because I have no idea what the experience wil be like. If the game is realy fun and enjoyable (which I hope it is) then I won't mind such a long playtime.
I just fear that it will feel like TP again for me.

I agree with the too long sentiment, I could of done without the last two dungeons - everything plotwise they achieved could of been achieved in one or the other. Also it takes far too long to reach the first dungeon, in my most recent playthough still took about 2 hours to get there.

Replacing some of that with meaningful sidequests would of increased the content without dragging out the main plot. Which is great because that's the route SS seems to be taking

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
I think the cutscene time, which has been confirmed to be over 100 minutes is worth mentioning here. If you compare both it actually makes it sound even better, because Twilight Princess had around 90 minutes of cutscenes (not much of a difference) and was supposed to last 60 hours or so.

Personally, I'm hoping for that one! :D Mirrioring the game for that quest wouldn't be a bad idea either, I think... It would be good for spicing it up a bit.

That makes it sound better, actually, and has more chances than options C and A. But I'd rather have any of the other 2, just my opinion.

Last edited:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It was still *supposed* to last for 60+ hours or so Aonuma said back then. Of course that isn't nearly true [unless you drag the game out, hah].

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom