• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

5 Post Requirement Locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackSet

No, you're not the one...
Camp Half-Blood, Half-Blood Hill, Farm Road 3.141
So, this forum has the classic "5 posts to post links" rule and, like most other forums I've been on, there are places that don't count towards your post count. But you probably knew that already.

Long story short, I can't find where it says where your posts do and do not count. I'm assuming forum games and mafia don't count but are there any other places that don't count that I'm missing?

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Mafia, Forum Games, Roleplay, and Lorule Lounge have post count disabled. Can’t remember about the Social Groups forum at the moment.

BackSet

No, you're not the one...
Camp Half-Blood, Half-Blood Hill, Farm Road 3.141
Mafia, Forum Games, Roleplay, and Lorule Lounge have post count disabled. Can’t remember about the Social Groups forum at the moment.
Thank you. Though, ironically, immediately after posting this I realized I had gotten the proper post count so I didn't even need to ask this. How funny is that. Oh well, at least now I know if I ever need to answer that question myself.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Thank you. Though, ironically, immediately after posting this I realized I had gotten the proper post count so I didn't even need to ask this. How funny is that. Oh well, at least now I know if I ever need to answer that question myself.
No worries. Gonna lock this thread since the question seems resolved. If you need it reopened at all, just shoot me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom