• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler 4chan Spoilers: Real or Not?

Crono

Hylian Rebel
They took down the page where this was discussed at 4chan. So either someone admitted it was fake or it was indeed true and they had to remove it.

I'm skeptical on some, but others I'm pretty sure are real. Like Fi merging with the sword and Volvagia being in the game.

Or the source is legit and everything is true, or else it's just a guy like you and I supposing things and claiming to be true. The point here is to find out if it's legit or not, if you are saying that some claims are false, than you're saying that the source is false.

Ok... I just read the one spoiler that proves it's all false. Ganondorf and the Triforce of Power... It claims that he always gets it as a divine prank and that's the reason Zelda and Link get reincarnated time and time again. There has only been one Ganondorf/Ganon. And the reason he gets the triforce is explained in OoT. "If someone with a pure heart makes a wish, the land will become a golden utopia. But if someone with a corrupt heart makes a wish then his wish will be granted but the Triforce will split." and then she goes on to say that the pieces will go to those that who's traits favor that piece. Saying it like this... If Ganondorf believed that intelligence, cunning, and wisdom was more favorable than power, then He would have gotten the Triforce of Wisdom and the other two would have went to someone else. Make sense? The more I see these the more I believe it's an elaborate prank and hardly any of them are true. Maybe some by coincidence but for the most part... not at all.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
Ok... I just read the one spoiler that proves it's all false. Ganondorf and the Triforce of Power... It claims that he always gets it as a divine prank and that's the reason Zelda and Link get reincarnated time and time again. There has only been one Ganondorf/Ganon. And the reason he gets the triforce is explained in OoT. "If someone with a pure heart makes a wish, the land will become a golden utopia. But if someone with a corrupt heart makes a wish then his wish will be granted but the Triforce will split." and then she goes on to say that the pieces will go to those that who's traits favor that piece. Saying it like this... If Ganondorf believed that intelligence, cunning, and wisdom was more favorable than power, then He would have gotten the Triforce of Wisdom and the other two would have went to someone else. Make sense? The more I see these the more I believe it's an elaborate prank and hardly any of them are true. Maybe some by coincidence but for the most part... not at all.

*claps* That, my friend, is an excellent conclusion!

Or the source is legit and everything is true, or else it's just a guy like you and I supposing things and claiming to be true. The point here is to find out if it's legit or not, if you are saying that some claims are false, than you're saying that the source is false.

I would like to point out that the lefty mode was from a supposedly reliable source, much more reliable than 4Chan to say the least, and that turned out false as well. But if there's anything you learn in life it's this: there is no black and white, but circumstance. There are certain things that circumstantially can be white, and at the same instance can be black, depending on situations. Rape is the exception... there is no good in that at all and is despicable, but I digress... The point I'm making is that some points of it could be, and probably are true, such as Fi becoming the Master Sword, something we all know; and some are way more likely false, such as the kissing side quest and the divine prank nonsense. Not everything has to be true, but not everything has to be necessarily false either. Most of the things that were "revealed" in these spoilers were things that we've all been speculating on here at Zelda Dungeon. And the fact that they used "probably" in one of the spoilers should really be a good hint that it is not, in fact, a spoiler.

K

KornGP47

I really hope that these rumors are true especially volvagia, the zoras, the kokiri and DARK LINK

I'm sorry, but Dark Link was created by Ganondorf. And since there's no Ganondorf in Skyward Sword, there's no Dark Link.
Of course, the creature seen in the Origins trailer IS Volvagia.

Personally I wouldn't mind these spoilers, but something in me hopes that they are false to a degree.

Link showing more emotion=being filled with rage/anger=Dark Link is born?
For some reason I can almost see Link losing control of his emotions and thus Dark Link is born.

Dark Link isn't born from Link's emotions. CREATED by none other than Ganondorf.

We have to collect their three "flames". So yes it is most likely left over magic

Exactly. We have to collect the three Flames of the Goddesses, not their remains. >_>

* Ghirahim is attempting to resurrect his master in order to obtain his powers, rather than to continue service to him.
* Groose-related sidequests are the best in Zelda since Anju and Kafei, but he has a weak role in the story after the start of the game.
* 3rd time you fight Ghirahim is argued to be the hardest 3D Zelda boss fight ever
* Fi ends up getting sealed within the sword at the end.
* Digging Mitts upgrade is in a dungeon.
* 6 full dungeons, 2 sub dungeons at the end, and 3 dungeons revisited. Doing the math, that’s 11 dungeon trips in all.
* In order to forge the sword into the Master Sword, you need to collect the remains of the three original goddesses.
* Bokoblins, Robo-Bokoblins, Elite Bokoblins (late game), Zombie Bokoblins (Ancient Cistern). There are many Bokoblin varieties. We also have Lizaflos, Darknuts, Beamos, ChuChus- tons of classic Zelda enemies (WIZZROBES!)
* Volvagia is the boss of the Fire Sanctuary.

These are what I find a bit true.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious as to why so many people here take the very first thing that they hear, no matter what it is, as fact and start to get worried. Whenever that one reviewer said that the game was easy for him I remember a bunch of people freaked out and some even thought about passing up on Skyward Sword because of it. Now with these "spoilers" coming out I'm seeing it happen again... I just want to say that everyone here has the option to think for themselves and not to just believe what's said without taking it with a grain of salt. Just because something is said does not make it true, and taking it as true without researching at least a little is a dangerous habit to get into as it can lead you into a situation that you don't want to be in. Words of wisdom from a generous Dungeoneer.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm sorry, but Dark Link was created by Ganondorf. And since there's no Ganondorf in Skyward Sword, there's no Dark Link.
Of course, the creature seen in the Origins trailer IS Volvagia.

Malladus is also capable of creating dark link so he's not exclusively Ganondorf's creation, even though Ganondorf was the first to try the idea. The reason there will be no dark link is that Ghirahim's fighting style has been likened to dark link's by Aounuma I believe. Why would they have two enemies that fight the same way in the game.

The Volvagia thing is very likely to be correct though. The fact that it is called the origins trailer makes it very likely since Volvagia is an ancient dragon.

While some sound plausible, others either clash with what's been established and others sound like guessing.
Also, there's a side quest to get a kiss from Zelda WHILE she's on the run from Ghirahim?

If Dark Link was solely a creation of Ganon/Ganondorf then how did the wise man create him in AoL? And how about the dark link in Spirit Tracks?

A dark link fight would be epic, but as others have said, it may end up being too similar to Ghirahim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom