• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

42 Hours

Demise

Army Strong
Sounds about right; that was about the same amount of time it took me to complete the game. My playthrough felt disjointed and incomplete, however.

Yea I only did enough side quests to upgrade my
wallet once
, I'm probably going to 100% on hero mode.

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
Mine will be longer... I'm going to make sure I have everything 100% BEFORE the final boss. So... what am I GONNA win?

*smirks* A big fat nothing. :lol: Trust me, it really shouldn't take you too long to get 100%, well, as long as you do side-quests (gratitude crystals = wallet upgrades), pick up plenty of rupees, and upgrade weapons through-out the story. Oh, and don't forget about them Goddess Cubes... yeah okay, I guess that does sound like it would take a long time to do. :lol:

A

Ancientgu150

I clocked in at around 47 hours. Did all the side quests and got all the pieces of heart, except for 8 of them. Doing Hero Mode now.

J

jwatson390

Just finished with about 60 hours, with one heart container missing but everything else completed. Going for Hero Mode next :)

THEM

Your cows are mine!
Just got the second part of the Song of the Hero and I'm 40+ hours in. Been doing a lot of sidequests and upgrading my gear.

skywardsword13

Dawn of the Final Day
im at about 36 hours and i have just succeeded in beating Sandship. I'm taking my time, but sadly, im not racking up the hours like i did with TP. that took me about 65 hours. (maybe because i fell asleep with the game still playing once -_-') but im hoping this game will take me fifteen or so more hours (with sidequests and everything) before i beat it. gonna take my time and enjoy the rest of it, and try to find out how to get the hylian shield.

Link8150

The 8150th Link
32 Hours for normal mode, and now I've spent 4 hours on a six heart challenge in Hero Mode and I have just beaten the Earth Temple.

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
How do you guys finish so quick? I'm at 20 hours, and only at the end of the third temple. I mean it's not like I'm having trouble with the puzzles, so I have no idea how you guys finish so quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom