• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

41 Questions - A Personality Test

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I took a test like this a few months ago, and wound up with pretty similar results...

Dreamy Idealist:

Quiet, reflective and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people.

Careers:

Writers, artists, counselors, social workers, English teachers, fine arts teachers, child care workers, clergy, missionaries, psychologists, psychiatrists, scientists, political activists, editors, education consultants, journalists, religious educators, social scientists.

2qFva

Renowned persons with similar personality types:

Albert Schweitzer, theologian, musician and physician
George Orwell, author and journalist
J.R.R. Tolkien, writer
James Taylor, singer-songwriter and guitarist
John F. Kennedy Jr., lawyer, journalist and publisher
Lisa Kudrow, actress
Mary, mother of Jesus [Say whaaaat? xD]
Peter Jackson, filmmaker
Diana Frances Spencer, princess of Wales
William Shakespeare, English poet and dramatist

Last edited:

octorok74

TETTAC
I got the same as Ventus, what with Social Realist. It seems okay until it gets to the part where it says I need positive words to feel better. That confused me, because that is not true for me at all. The one thing I like about the test though is when it gives a list of people with that type of personality as you. I had Mary Tyler Moore. I bring that up because I watched the Mary Tyler Moore show last night. Great show by the way. Interesting test, but I wouldn't say I'd rely heavily on it.

Chiraku

Demon slayer
I got reliable realist. Don't believe it that much really. Personality tests are just whatever for me.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Well I was being dumb and I didn't save the pic or anything, so ya'll can't see it. :p But I am apparently an Analytical Thinker.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Your personality type: "Dreamy Idealist"
Quiet, reflective and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people.

Careers that could fit you include:
Writers, artists, counselors, social workers, English teachers, fine arts teachers, child care workers, clergy, missionaries, psychologists, psychiatrists, scientists, political activists, editors, education consultants, journalists, religious educators, social scientists.

Albert Schweitzer, theologian, musician and physician
George Orwell, author and journalist
J.R.R. Tolkien, writer
James Taylor, singer-songwriter and guitarist
John F. Kennedy Jr., lawyer, journalist and publisher
Lisa Kudrow, actress
Mary, mother of Jesus
Peter Jackson, filmmaker
Diana Frances Spencer, princess of Wales
William Shakespeare, English poet and dramatist

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
Personality Test Results - 41 Questions

Your personality type: "Sensitive Doer"
Quiet, serious, sensitive and kind. Do not like conflict and not likely to do things which may generate conflict. Loyal and faithful. Extremely well-developed senses and aesthetic appreciation for beauty. Not interested in leading or controlling others. Flexible and open-minded. Likely to be original and creative. Enjoy the present moment.

Artists, musicians, composers, designers, child care workers, social workers, counselors, teachers, veterinarians, forest rangers, naturalists, bookkeepers, carpenters, personal service workers, clerical supervisors, secretaries, dental and medical staffers, waiters and waitresses, chefs, nurses, mechanics, physical therapists, x-ray technicians.

Mmm I think I like to boss people around more than these results let on. :P But the non confrontational part is correct. I guess I just like to get things done or resolved in the most civil way possible. I tend to be more chill in person than on the internet.

Also lol artist. Have any of these makers of the personality tests ever stepped into a college art class? Attention hogs, attention hogs everywhere!

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
Personality type: "Engaged Idealist"

Popular and sensitive, with outstanding people skills. Externally focused, with real concern for how others think and feel. Usually dislike being alone. They see everything from the human angle and dislike impersonal analysis. Very effective at managing people issues and leading group discussions. Interested in serving others and probably place the needs of others over their own needs.

Careers that could fit you include: Teachers, consultants, psychiatrists, social workers, counselors, clergy, sales representatives, human resources, managers, events coordinators, politicians, diplomats, writers, actors, designers, homemakers, musicians, religious workers.

Renowned persons with similar with similar personality types:
Barack Obama, American president
Ben Affleck, actor
Ben Stiller, actor and comedian
Martin Luther King Jr., minister and civil rights activist
François Mitterrand, French president
Johnny Depp, actor
Matthew McConaughey, actor
Mikhail Gorbachev, last leader of Soviet Union
Petros "Pete" Sampras, tennis champion
Tommy Lee Jones, actor

(Yup, this is very accurate)

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I got Engaged Idealist, but I don't really feel that describes me all that well. I think when you only have two opposite choices it's hard to pinpoint your personality through a test.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Personality Test Results - 41 Questions

Your personality type: "Dynamic Thinker"
Assertive and outspoken - they are driven to lead. Excellent ability to understand difficult organizational problems and create solid solutions. Intelligent and well-informed, they usually excel at public speaking. They value knowledge and competence and usually have little patience with inefficiency or disorganization.

Business executives, CEOs, organization founders, business administrators, managers, entrepreneurs, judges, lawyers, computer consultants, university professors, politicians, credit investigators, labor relations workers, marketing department managers, mortgage bankers, systems analysts, scientists.

Al Gore, former American vice president
Bill Gates, Microsoft founder
David Letterman, TV show host and comedian
Edward Teller, theoretical physicist
Franklin D. Roosevelt, American president
Harrison Ford, actor
Jim Carrey, actor and comedian
Richard Nixon, American president
Sigourney Weaver, actress
Steve Martin, actor and comedian

I can dig it.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Dreamy Idealist

"Quiet, reflective and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people."

Can you say perfectly accurate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom