• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

3rd Party Switch Port Wishlist

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Any 3rd party games you would like to see ported or even HD remade for the Switch during it's life time.

I am going to start off with one of the fallout games 3, New Vegas or 4 would be a nice start.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Yes! I am enjoying Symphonia so far.

The next game series I would like to see appear on the Switch in some form is Assassin's Creed. The latest too would be nice but I will settle for anything at this point since I have never played any of them before.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Ya know, just a handful...

Xenoblade Chronicles X, Baten Kaitos, Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel, Shadow Hearts trilogy remaster, Arkham series, Darksiders remasters, Nier: Automata, Devil May Cry: HD Collection/DMC 4: Special Edition, Red Dead Redemption, Metal Gear Rising Revengeance, Transformers: Devastation, God Eater trilogy, The Last Story, Xenosaga trilogy remaster, and Xenogears HD remake.

Ya know, just a handful...

Xenoblade Chronicles X, Baten Kaitos, Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel, Shadow Hearts trilogy remaster, Arkham series, Darksiders remasters, Nier: Automata, Devil May Cry: HD Collection/DMC 4: Special Edition, Red Dead Redemption, Metal Gear Rising Revengeance, Transformers: Devastation, God Eater trilogy, The Last Story, Xenosaga trilogy remaster, and Xenogears HD remake.

Dun want much do ya?

Some good choices here, Nier Automata and Transformers Devastation would be awesome, though I'd like some stuff added to Devastation. It was way too short.

Faster Than Light - great indie roguelike game
Xenoboade Chronicles X - I think everyone would want to see this on Switch
Tokyo Mirage Sessions - Totally underratted game. I think the power of the Switch will do it justice. It did lag at times on the WiiU.
Dragon Quest XI - Hopefully it will happen.
Persona 3, Persona 4, Persona 5 - I do mean all 3 games. I've only palyed P5 but having P3, P4 and P5 on Switch, that would sell really well.

And

Meme Run :bubsy: - Even the Switch needs games that are unapologetically full of steaming hot garbage

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom