• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

3rd Floor of Spirit Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

raf1980

how do u get zelda to throw the stupid boss key i kept drawing the line over and she just stands there

Oathkeeper95

The Oath of Kinbaku, Tzion, Terra, and Iscariot.
Ummm... guy I thonk this should be in the game help secction and can you please be more specific. Is this floor the one with the shadows?

Have Zelda pick up the key. As Link whack the hands away and always stay in front of Zelda . Soon you will reach the Boss Key Door. Throw it in.

Odin

The Dark Prince of Hyrule
this is a follow up to cameron advice, there's 3 hands in the large area of the room i suggest u use a boomerang on onehands then atak and repeat to the one at the top then get zelda to put the electric key in. there will be a red hydraman up the stair use zelda to atak him, use link strike his bak repeat this 3 times afterward go up the stairs to get te ocean glyph. I got it in 2 days but i'm stuck at the ocea temple now so i'll figure it out soon.

N

ND3G

I think you guys are missing the point, the point is that Zelda never lets go of the key. You walk her to the lock and she doesn't do anything with it. She doesn't open the lock or drop the key, or anything. It is a glitch. You will have to leave the area, possibly reload. Same thing happened to me.

What happened to me was I drew a line for zelda (after there was no hands around) to the boss key door and it came up with surronded triangles, just like when Zelda hits a purple switch. I've got the xenophobia version.

For me it just worked drawing a line directly to the boss-block. Zelda "targeted" the key hole and threw it in.

However, if that doesn't work, and it is a glitch, I would try whacking Zelda with the boomerang, making her drop the key, get her to pick it back up again, and try throwing it in again. If that doesn't work, I really have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom