• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

3DS Point Shop

I was looking on Amazon today looking for a Gameboy so I could buy LA and OoX. But all of the Gameboys are pricey, and I was thinking I wonder if they plan on releasing these games for the points shop on the 3DS. I'm really hoping they do, but i'm not sure if they'll do it. What do you think? Would you like to see these games?

yeah i was talking about the virtual console, and i want all of the games in the series but i have no way of getting them without the consoles, so i hope this will help

Try a pawn shop for a GB if you really want to play it old school. We see them pretty often here, maybe you will too.

And omg I do hope that OOX is on the virtual console, because while I have OoS, I canNOT find OoA in any store anywhere I look (and I don't want to buy online).

{100th post! Go me!}

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
GameStop has really cheap GameBoys so check there or another used game store. I really hope they put the Oracle games on the 3DS! I can't find them ANYWHERE! I recently bought LADX but I'd rather have it on my 3DS because then I don't have to lug my GBA around all the time and not have a backlight. It was only 3 bucks so no biggie.

I was looking on Amazon today looking for a Gameboy so I could buy LA and OoX. But all of the Gameboys are pricey, and I was thinking I wonder if they plan on releasing these games for the points shop on the 3DS. I'm really hoping they do, but i'm not sure if they'll do it. What do you think? Would you like to see these games?

First off, I'm not sure Amazon is the best place to go looking for something like that. They might have one, but it's highly unlikely. I'd check around eBay and look for a top seller to buy from.

Second, you're talking about the Virtual Console. LA's going to be one of the Virtual Console release titles, along with Super Mario Land. OoX are almost guaranteed to follow suit with those titles.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Super Mario Land? Awesomesauce. I'm going to NYC for spring break and I get to go to the 3DS launch at Nintendo World. I'll have to save money for those VC games then.

jugglaj91

I am me....
Super Mario Land? Awesomesauce. I'm going to NYC for spring break and I get to go to the 3DS launch at Nintendo World. I'll have to save money for those VC games then.

Well the VC or eshop is not going to be available at launch. I believe it is delayed for a couple of months.

As for OoX I hope they put them out. I don't want to buy a gameboy just to play them if they will come to the shop. A local game store in my area has both OoX games but as i said I would rather wait and get them on the VC

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Well the VC or eshop is not going to be available at launch. I believe it is delayed for a couple of months.

As for OoX I hope they put them out. I don't want to buy a gameboy just to play them if they will come to the shop. A local game store in my area has both OoX games but as i said I would rather wait and get them on the VC

Oh ok. Yeah I agree with the waiting to get them on VC. Obviously my GBA doesn't have a backlight so it's a pain and I'd rather not worry about the cartridge getting damaged or any other number of things happening.

So with the ability to buy games through the point shop on the 3DS, my question is. Will they be supported with the 3D ability, or is it just a direct port?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom