• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

3DS Player

So some of you might seen my early posts about this but I wanted to put it into a thread, so here it is:
The 3DS Player is a thought I came up with a few weeks ago, it is exactly like the game boy player but with the 3DS. You can play 3DS/DS games on the WiiU. A man at EB Games called me crazy but I believe it's possible! I mean the touch screen will be on the WiiU controller, and the top screen of the 3DS will portrayed on the 3DS. Also you could use the 3DS itself for controls; the only thing that would change from the factory default being the top screen transferring to the television.

What do you think? Would you buy it? Enjoy it?

Dan

Yes why not but I doubt there do it. I think it's a good idea it worked for the gamecube.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Eeeehhhhh-
I mean, if you got a little more technical, it could be possible.
I'm talking less than 50% chance.
I just don't see it working.
Do we really need ANOTHER DS system right now?
It's ALMOST bad enough their making another Wii system!
Just my opinion.....

i think it would be a great idea! how cool would it be to play ocarina of time 3D or Kid Icarus Uprising or Mario Kart 7 on a big screen tv?!

Instead of a device that lets you plug 3DS and DS cartridges into the Wii U, how about an app on the Wii U that connects with the 3DS/DS to put whatever game is in the handheld onto the TV. It would still mean that people would have to buy a DS, so Nintendo won't lose any money, but it would still accomplish the goal of playing the games on a big screen. The Wii U and the 3DS can connect with each other wirelessly, so it might be fairly easy to do.

I would buy it and love it, but I don't think it will happen, because it probably would hinder the 3DS sales which Nintendo really needs.

i think it would be a great idea! how cool would it be to play ocarina of time 3D or Kid Icarus Uprising or Mario Kart 7 on a big screen tv?!
It wouldn't make those games look any better, though. In fact, they'd look worse, because they would be upscaled from the 3DS's 400x240 resolution.

yeah, i had this idea to. if the wii u is compatible with 3d tvs, then it would make 3ds games work a lotbetter. otherwise they might just want to limit it to ds games. i think would be a really cool idea, and mabye it should just be built into the wii U instead of having to buy it seprate.

I would buy it and love it, but I don't think it will happen, because it probably would hinder the 3DS sales which Nintendo really needs.

not really, i mean what i was thinking was that the 3D feature, and the gryroscope wouldn't be compatible with the 3DS Player. so to actually play Mario Tennis Open, OoT 3D, or Mario Kart to their full potential you would need the 3DS. Not to mention portability

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom