• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

3DS New Zelda Game?

So there was speculation about Nintendo making a 3DS remake of Majora's Mask or A Link to the Past. However, now they have said they are going to make another entirely new Zelda game, since they semi-recently released the Ocarina of Time 3DS remake.
They haven't provided any other details (or none I know of.)
Speculations/hopes/ideas/thoughts/etc?
Personally I don't have a 3DS, but am thinking about getting one. I'd love to see a mix of old and new, like bringing back some classic Zelda things or things from older games, while having new stuff as well. I would love to have more music implemented--like what Spirit Tracks had with the pipes and Skyward Sword with the harp and OoT with the Ocarina, but combine some of those elements and have more to do with it.

the 3DS is a neat handheld worth getting. I do hope they bring Majora's mask cause i never played it. but im looking forward to a New Zelda game. HUmm how about Singing? i know link dosent talk but what if instead of useing an instrument how about Link singing?..that could be interesting.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
MM3D please, then everything else.

As for an original Zelda, if we're gonna have a musical instrument I'm just going to say this: make it an Ocarina. Nothing more, nothing less, and I won't get into why.

And please, Nintendo, make the game so that the endgame is *hard*; I shouldn't be able to use the same braindead techniques against every foe no matter what point I am in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom