• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler 3DS Majora's Mask - July 18 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fig

The Altruist
The evidence that I have right now are too unique to release. I'm trying to find something more saturated. - It's the whole reasoning behind posting in the forum. I've already emailed Zelda Dungeon prior to posting this thread. I want to provide ZG with the latest.

This leads me to believe that you are simply trolling with the site. I say this because you stated that your evidence is "too unique to release". This just proves that you have no proof and that you are just saying that to get people to believe in a game that has less than 0% chance of happening. As for your "whole reasoning behind posting in the forum", your logic is very flawed. Whether something is legit, fake, or a rumor, you don't see others hide away their form of evidence because if they really wanted to let others know, they would have already done so as they have nothing to hide unlike you on the other hand. Unless you are a Nintendo employee or representative, then you wouldn't be posting stuff that Nintendo has locked up behind their walls. Even then, why would a Nintendo employee make an account on a fanmade site of any of their IPs just to make a thread that a game that wasn't announced at E3 is suddenly getting a release date on July 18th, almost a little over a month from now. I'm sorry but you either need to stop making things up or actually provide evidence the next time you post.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
You honestly expect us to believe that they're going to release of of the most requested titles with less than a month between your (fictional) official reveal and your (still fictional) release date? Try harder next time, pal.

This leads me to believe that you are simply trolling with the site. I say this because you stated that your evidence is "too unique to release". This just proves that you have no proof and that you are just saying that to get people to believe in a game that has less than 0% chance of happening. As for your "whole reasoning behind posting in the forum", your logic is very flawed. Whether something is legit, fake, or a rumor, you don't see others hide away their form of evidence because if they really wanted to let others know, they would have already done so as they have nothing to hide unlike you on the other hand. Unless you are a Nintendo employee or representative, then you wouldn't be posting stuff that Nintendo has locked up behind their walls. Even then, why would a Nintendo employee make an account on a fanmade site of any of their IPs just to make a thread that a game that wasn't announced at E3 is suddenly getting a release date on July 18th, almost a little over a month from now. I'm sorry but you either need to stop making things up or actually provide evidence the next time you post.

You're entitled to your opinion. I've posted all that I want to. I benefit from nothing by posting this, I just thought i'd let people know.

If you don't believe it, fine, move on. I'll accept your apology on July 18th.

You honestly expect us to believe that they're going to release of of the most requested titles with less than a month between your (fictional) official reveal and your (still fictional) release date? Try harder next time, pal.

Or, you know, you could wait until July 18th and find out.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
What form does this evidence take? Is it textual, visual, or illustrated? Can the source really be trusted?

I personally wouldn't pass this around claiming in a manner that the release is indeed going to happen. While I'd be all for it, the "source" itself could be a fake and therefore the info is only intended to hype people over nothing.

What form does this evidence take? Is it textual, visual, or illustrated? Can the source really be trusted?

I personally wouldn't pass this around claiming in a manner that the release is indeed going to happen. While I'd be all for it, the "source" itself could be a fake and therefore the info is only intended to hype people over nothing.

This comes from an official source - textual. I don't expect this information to be publicly passed around on the main website since I haven't provided any evidence. It's just my word which holds no merit. All I ask is that the community gives me a chance to prove myself. Thanks.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
This comes from an official source - textual. I don't expect this information to be publicly passed around on the main website since I haven't provided any evidence. It's just my word which holds no merit. All I ask is that the community gives me a chance to prove myself. Thanks.

Prove yourself. Post this evidence and we'll start believing you. As-is your claim is absurdly far-fetched and we'd like to see some evidence.

*cough* Russel's Teapot *cough*

Prove yourself. Post this evidence and we'll start believing you. As-is your claim is absurdly far-fetched and we'd like to see some evidence.

*cough* Russel's Teapot *cough*

Based on the content that I have now, it's not worth the risk posting it. Sorry. It'll be a matter of time until they announce the date I posted above. I don't expect the community to believe me until it is officially announced by Nintendo. If you decide to remove/lock/hide thread, please keep it - as I would like to come back to it when they announce my date, and i'm sure many of you will as well.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Am I to understand that you would be in trouble for sharing the source? :?

At any rate, a new thread can always be made if it needs to. I'll leave it open for the time being, unless the mods (basically my superiors) deem it unnecessary for any other reason (such as no clear scope of discussion).

Am I to understand that you would be in trouble for sharing the source? :?

At any rate, a new thread can always be made if it needs to. I'll leave it open for the time being, unless the mods (basically my superiors) deem it unnecessary for any other reason (such as no clear scope of discussion).

Yes, possibly.

A new thread could be made, but I want my word to hold merit based on the thread creation date. - as long as it's not deleted, i'm happy.

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I spent literally hours searching online to try to see whether or not your claim holds any merit. The result? 15 pages of absolutely nothing!

I don't care how important you may think your supposed "information" is, and how classified, if you were able to get it, then other people would have, and it would have been leaked online by somebody. Everything ends up online. I'm sure if I searched far enough, I could find top secret documents belonging to the American Military, yet I can't find a simple confirmation of Majora's Mask 3D? As I said, your claim has absolutely no merit. You might as well just stop trolling right around now and find something better to spend your time doing.

I spent literally hours searching online to try to see whether or not your claim holds any merit. The result? 15 pages of absolutely nothing!

I don't care how important you may think your supposed "information" is, and how classified, if you were able to get it, then other people would have, and it would have been leaked online by somebody. Everything ends up online. I'm sure if I searched far enough, I could find top secret documents belonging to the American Military, yet I can't find a simple confirmation of Majora's Mask 3D? As I said, your claim has absolutely no merit. You might as well just stop trolling right around now and find something better to spend your time doing.

Other people do have the same information, just because none of them posted it online doesn't mean it's not legitimate. I've said countless times that my claim doesn't hold merit because I refuse to show the current evidence that I have. If I was trolling I would have easily created a fake email document with said information.

All i'm saying is I provided a legitimate release date. I've seen the information from an OFFICIAL source, which confirms to me that it is a Majora's Mask 3DS game being released on July 18th. If you guys choose to believe it or not is not my problem. - I've done what I wanted, you'll find out when it's announced soon by Nintendo.

Usually trolls are gone right about now. I've spent the time detailing as much as I possibly can at this moment. If I receive information I can comfortably post, I will do so. However at this time I do not.

- Just ignore the thread if you think this is a hoax and move on. If what i'm saying just so happens to be legitimate (which it is) then my word will hold merit. Simple as that.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Clearly not since i'm stating it's being released July 18th.
I'm stating it's not. I also have an inside source, and I know for a fact Zelda U will contain graphic nudity and gore. I'm not gonna post my evidence but I'll be proved right next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom