• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler 3DS Majora's Mask - July 18 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

The new zelda title for the 3DS is confirmed to be a Majora's Mask remake. It will be released on July 18th 2014 in North America. It will retail for $44.99.

I will try to provide proof, however I am limited to what I can show.

Regards,
Brojo :majora:

Fig

The Altruist
Right, I'm sorry but I don't buy it. If Nintendo did had Majora's Mask 3D to be released next month we would have gotten something out of E3. When they announced Ocarina of Time 3D, it was planned to be be released the next month and provided both footage and screenshots of the game. So with that said, if Majora's Mask 3D was a thing we should have heard about it during E3. Nice try, but I do people are really not that excited for Majora's Mask 3D anymore compared to say earlier this year. You're really going to have to provided a whole lot of your "evidence" if you want people to believe that this is a real project that Nintendo is keeping under wraps. I still believe that Nintendo might actually do this eventually when they are at a better predicament but not now, not to mention with all of the new games that were shown off during E3 for Nintendo, I do believe people are more interested in those games than Majora's Mask 3D right now.

I understand there will be doubt. I am looking for ways to provide proof, unfortunately at this time all I have is preparation information in text which could easily be faked.

I made this thread so that when it is officially announced, I will have some sort of legitimacy. Thank you.

All I ask is that you please keep this thread active as there will be an announcement soon about the release.

Right, I'm sorry but I don't buy it. If Nintendo did had Majora's Mask 3D to be released next month we would have gotten something out of E3. When they announced Ocarina of Time 3D, it was planned to be be released the next month and provided both footage and screenshots of the game. So with that said, if Majora's Mask 3D was a thing we should have heard about it during E3. Nice try, but I do people are really not that excited for Majora's Mask 3D anymore compared to say earlier this year. You're really going to have to provided a whole lot of your "evidence" if you want people to believe that this is a real project that Nintendo is keeping under wraps. I still believe that Nintendo might actually do this eventually when they are at a better predicament but not now, not to mention with all of the new games that were shown off during E3 for Nintendo, I do believe people are more interested in those games than Majora's Mask 3D right now.

I don't understand why nintendo didn't announce it at e3 either. It is probably a surprise release they had prepared. - again, I know you will cast your doubt but just wait and see.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Man, I'm so stoked for MM3D! July 18th can't come fast enough, can it... That announcement tho... so subtle, so quiet... wow! I look forward to seeing some gameplay footage! :yes:

Man, I'm so stoked for MM3D! July 18th can't come fast enough, can it... That announcement tho... so subtle, so quiet... wow! I look forward to seeing some gameplay footage! :yes:

I am excited for the announcement and game play footage too. The release date is soon so they are probably waiting to upload.

Its not a shocker that nintendo decided to do the remake.

I expect this thread will have legitimacy in a few years.

Clearly not since i'm stating it's being released July 18th.

So I'm assuming that when July 18 arrives and the game didn't arrive, you are going keep pushing the date back and back until it does?

The official date that I have is July 18th 2014. It will not change, if it does there will be leaks anyway confirming my statements by then.

So...where's this evidence you were talking about?

The evidence that I have right now are too unique to release. I'm trying to find something more saturated. - It's the whole reasoning behind posting in the forum. I've already emailed Zelda Dungeon prior to posting this thread. I want to provide ZG with the latest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom