• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

3DS Launch Titles: What Are You Getting?

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I'm torn between Dead or Alive: Dimentions and SSFIV: 3D, so i'm going to wait fro thier ratings to come out before I choose...

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Unless I come into a large sum of money, I will not being buying any. Actually if I were to buy any game it would be Okamiden or Pokemon Black/White.

SuperGanondorf

Ballos's Minion
SSF4 and Super Monkey Ball 3D. Which appear to be the only good launch titles, at least the ones that warrant my money. I'm extremely disappointed in Nintendo for their weak showing at the 3DS launch- Nintendogs? Pilotwings? Some other random game? That's ALL? For shame, Nintendo. For shame. I was hoping at least one big title would come out at launch.

None.

I can for once, honestly say that there are no launch titles that interest me whatsoever. The only two titles that really even interest me at all so far are Ocarina of Time, which (so far) doesn't come out until June, and Paper Mario which is still in development.

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
I'm gonna wait until OoT is released until I pop $250 for a 3ds. I'll probably also get Super Mario 3ds, Star Fox 64 3d, Mario Kart 3ds, and Kid Icarus: Uprising.

No doubt about it getting The Legend of Zelda Ocarina Of Time...its only the greatest game ever lol...also star fox and possible many more but Oot is the first.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
I won't be getting any 3DS launch titles because I only have enough money for the 3DS itself. At least it does other things, unlike the original DS that is a lifeless monster capable of devouring two cities. Long story short, I need moneys.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
None for me. Absolutely nothing good is on there until at least June. The launch titles suck badly. June gives us OoT 3D, and from there on some other good ones are on the waiting list. I may as well wait until June to get a 3DS.

jugglaj91

I am me....
For those who are waiting I would like to give my highest hopes to you that you can get one. It looks like another hot seller that may be hard to find come June or so.
More on topic - once again - The launch lineup does seem to be lacking but I applaud Nintendo for giving the 3rd parties a chance before Nintendo sets them all straight with proper 3D usage with OoT and Mario. From everyone I have heard from Super Street Fighter IV 3D edition is definitely a grabber if you like fighting games, Pilot Wings Resort which I have played is lots of fun, and there is Steel Diver and racing games. Seems likr Nintendo actually covered most genres aside from RPG.

jugglaj91

I am me....
Ocarina of Time 3D is only a remake so it's on the bottom of my list.
ONLY A REMAKE?! You may be right in some ways but it is much more than a remake. There will be the Master Quest version on the cart, as well as some surprises Nintendo has said.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
I already reserved my 3DS, but I'm not getting any launch titles. I'm DEFINITELY getting, and am really excited for Ocarina of Time 3D (duh), Paper Mario, and Mario Kart. Possibly Kid Icarus, but I'm not sure on that one yet.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
It's decided, I'm gonna get Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition. Because Dead or Alive isn't a launch game and it is a 16+ so I'm not allowed o get it. :[

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom