• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

3DS June Update Time Thread

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Hey! Its been a long time since I posted on a REAL Thread (Not Games or Groups which ive been usally doing...lol)

So its 12:22 Here In The USA Eastern Time. No Update! Soon I will Go to Bed but then i would probally miss the Exitebike free download :(

Wait! Everyone update their 3Ds's The Update Started!! We are Free From Waiting!!! DO IT NOW

Last edited:

Fierce

Deity Link
Thank you for this Mr. Goron!!!!! I've been trying to update my 3DS the entire day. (I know, I'm pathetic... haha)
But I'm getting an error...?

Well, I'll figure it out,

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
The eshop is actually pretty cool. Can't wait to see how this expands.

I wonder, does getting a constant error is normal? Because I had to update like five times until it finally did. Does anyone know about this?

Fierce

Deity Link
I wonder, does getting a constant error is normal? Because I had to update like five times until it finally did. Does anyone know about this?
Server was flooded at first, but now it's fine.

I'm extremely impressed with how nicely done the eShop is. Well worth the wait. Also, Excitebike 3D is extremely addicting and fun! I'm shocked it was a freebee... and speaking of, Pokedex 3D is just absolutely stunning... There's points were it seems like the graphics surpass the wii... and Hydragon looks like he's popping right out at me! It is rendered so beautifully... I'm finally REALLY proud of my 3DS. I can't wait to see how cool the first party support will be now! (And Megaman Legends/ Resident Evil: Revelations/ Snake Eater 3D)

Excellent update, and I LOVE the internet browser. Much quicker than opera and it works very well with the two screens.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
I love the Free Exitebike :3 The Internet on the 3DS is much faster than on the wii....But Sadly can't watch youtube. Lets hope Nintendo fixes this!

Also anyone want a friend on their 3DS:rolleyes:

My Code is in my siggy :D

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
LA is coming out later today for eshop. Hopefully it's sooner than the update went xD Was very glad Miyamoto sounded so generous with the Zelda franchise this year. Free Four Swords? Heck yeah.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
The eShop is quite schnazzy, as is Excitebike. it's pretty fun! I can't wait for the free Four Swords!!! And I have to download Super Mario Land and Shantae: Risky's Revenge!!!

D

Deleted member 6224

hhheey im usin my 3ds right now to type this, loading times are a little slow but it is fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom