• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time 3ds here

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
I want the game so bad I can buy it but I don't have the amount of money to get the 3DS and no one else will give me it for free and I am talking about people like my parents.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I already have my Ocarina of Time pre-ordered and paid. Just got to wait til Sunday. My 3DS will be ready to meet a new friend. He's getting sick of Street Fighter. Seriously, he's constantly yelling and hitting me. Help...:cry:

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
i pre-ordered OoT 3D and i'm going early Sunday morning to pick it up. I told my friends that i was getting OoT 3D and they flipped out! even my parents flipped! it was... um... interesting.

so yeah, can't wait for OoT. just 2 more days! (and ironically, My b-day's Monday... ^^)

B

bekla21

I've preorderd mine but i still have to wait 2 weeks.......(I'm Australian)

But at least I get an ocarina with it :)

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I have preordered mine off Amazon, it was dispatched 2 days ago and HOPEFULLY should come today. Unfortunatly, we are going out to get a fathers day present just as the post comes (fathers day tomorrow, don't know if you guys have it in america, but in england we have it) and then we got to be at some fair to do a tae kwon-do demonstration by 12:45!!! After that, I will play on it, IF it comes today, and then tomorrow morning we are canoeing down a river and then I have tons of homework to do! D: AND all of next week, I'm in Bude with the school and electronics are a BIG no-no. I hope it comes today or i have to wait untill next weekend to play on the glorious game! I just hope it's delivered on a red satin cusion with gold tassles by a man in a suit... It's such a good game it deserves to have that happen to it.

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Got my copy of the game today, now to wait for the pre-order bonus which just seems incredibly pointless in my opinion. I would have preferred it if the pre-order box was, well, the actual box.
Nope. Have to wait around for a spare box with a poster in it.

L

LamboLink

My 3DS was starting to do the same with me except yelling at me because of Samurai Warriors Chronicles....I've managed to temporarily please it the past 2 days with Link's Awakening DX off of the eshop.

EDIT: This is in response to Turo602's post. Sorry it doesn't look like it. I'm new to the site as a poster although I've been a long time visitor so I have to learn how to do this.... >.>

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I bought my 3DS in May in anticipation of this game (plus I got a great deal at Heathrow Airport, so saved some money in the process, lol) and I got OoT in the mail today, played during every break at work and I really love it! The graphics are way better than the original, both with 3D turned on and off. I love the way you need to tilt and turn the game in order to look around in view-mode, though it takes a certain teqnique while playing in 3D mode, I love how more easily accessible all the items are now. Only annoyance is with the console, not the game, as I managed to accidentally hit the power button before saving and I couldn't figure out how to return to the game so I could save :S

Btw, not related to this thread, but just need to clear up a confusion I have. I used to be a member of this forum before (same username and e-mail) and for some reason my account just vanished, is it a forum glitch or will I need to worry about the future of my current account?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom