• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time 3DS Glitches Collection :)

Hookshot through solid walls glitch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-1aVqgmyfE

Not really a typical glitch, but my 3DS just crashed for the first time, in the middle of the Boss Gauntlet when I was trying to a open a treasure chest after beating Morpha. It was my 5th try and this time I really could've made it, I had only 1 heart missing at that point. Needless to say I was quite pissed.
The screen simply froze, I couldn't even turn on/off the 3D anymore or press the home button so I had to hard-reset it.

That's not necessarily OoT's fault. I had my first and only crash so far in dead or alive dimensions.

D

Deleted member 6224

When I was in the fire temple the part where you had to hit the switch to stop the ring of fire I did the pat and jumped back down land on the dire and flew into the wall and I was stuck there for a few minutes

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
For the hookshot through walls glitch, you would need to save and restart your game if you want to get out of the training grounds. I guess it's worth it, though.

Well, I haven't found any glitches, but I tried some glitches. I just tried escaping the forest glitch, and it works. When ypu get the slingshot after doing the glitch Ryuyasha was talking about, you go back to holding 30 bullet seeds. When you get the other upgrade for the bullet seeds' bag, you get hold 40 bullet seeds as normally, but you can't get the 50 b.s. upgrade since you technical already got the upgrade. :(

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
I found a harmful glitch. Mount Epona from the left side,* then go kill a big poe. Line up Epona so that the poe soul is just to her left. Dismount right on to the soul while tapping A to get back on Epona immediately. If done right, you'll first get on epona, then catch the soul. But then, you're stuck. You can Z-target the spot where the soul was, and you can fire arrows off the screen. You can't move; you're stuck in 'dialog mode'. If you use any item other than the fairy bow, you'll get even more stuck and can't even save (from experience, unfortunately - had to quit, lost some progress). So if this happens, it's best to immediately press start, save and quit. You'll start back at the ToT with the poe in the bottle and not in the field if you caught it, or still in the field if you let it go.

*I haven't been able to do it on the right side. I think dismounting on the left leaves you closer to Epona so you can get right back on, but if you dismount on the right side, you'll be too far away and you'll just talk to the poe soul instead of getting back on.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
i was just in the Shadow Temple, and i was fighting a Stalfos. i stabbed him right as he appeared, and he froze right in his spot. eh couldn't turn around or block, but his head followed Link around. so, needless to say, i killed him with my awesome... ^^

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Does anyone if the Gold Skulltella and Empty Bottle Glitch are still in OoT 3D?

I have reference if Users don't know what I'm talking about.

Does anyone if the Gold Skulltella and Empty Bottle Glitch are still in OoT 3D?

I have reference if Users don't know what I'm talking about.

I am pretty sure that the Gold Skulltella glitch doesn't work, but people might of found out a different/new way to get unlimited Gold Skulltella like they did with the escaping the forest glitch. I am not sure if the empty bottle glitch works, so I'll try the glitch later today.

Vibed

must read before he posts
I found a weird glitch.

One time, I was walking around Lake Hylia (as an adult) and noticed something weird as I walked by. I looked back at the spot and there were four spots in the air periodically making rifts of dirt at the same time. I slashed at the spots and the dust disappeared, but every time I slashed blue (or was it green?) blood came out of nowhere. I kept slashing for a minute and used the spin attack many times in a row to make the blood look like it was coming out of Link.

I assume it was a glitched tektite.

MAN, it makes me think GREZZO (and partially Nintendo) were being lazy not ironing out the old glitches and even somehow adding new glitches in. I think they just ported the old game's assets entirely.

Good thing a number of these aren't interfering, but instead are out of the way and fun to mess around with. Except for maybe the Dampe's infinite heart glitch.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
i was in the fishing pond as an adult and i was trying to catch the 15 pounder (yes, i'm catching it now, i don't have alot of patience). anyway, i was trying to catch it and was wiggling the lure around with the circle pad. like normal, the more the lure wiggles, the more it came back toward Link. so, being the random person i am, i, instead of reeling in, just wiggles the circle pad so the line would come in. so, the lure is right in front of Link, and right as i wiggle the lure, a fish pops out of the water and hooks onto the lure. since the lure was on it'w way in already, the cutscene where it shows you with the fish starts, but the fish wasn't in my hand, it was swimming away. it was weird. but, unfortunately, it wasn't the 15 pounder. :(

i was in the fishing pond as an adult and i was trying to catch the 15 pounder (yes, i'm catching it now, i don't have alot of patience). anyway, i was trying to catch it and was wiggling the lure around with the circle pad. like normal, the more the lure wiggles, the more it came back toward Link. so, being the random person i am, i, instead of reeling in, just wiggles the circle pad so the line would come in. so, the lure is right in front of Link, and right as i wiggle the lure, a fish pops out of the water and hooks onto the lure. since the lure was on it'w way in already, the cutscene where it shows you with the fish starts, but the fish wasn't in my hand, it was swimming away. it was weird. but, unfortunately, it wasn't the 15 pounder. :(

I had the exact same thing but the fish did not swim away. It just jumped straight into my hand without reeling in at all. And it was as big as young link to boot.

I think I found a new glitch (Sorry if anyone already discovered this glitch). As Young Link, you must have done the Swordless Link glitch. As Adult Link, sadly, you cannot use the Master Sword and go fishing at Lake Hylia. When you find Epona, I'm pretty sure you can use any item on Epona (besides bottles). Also, if you use the Trading Sequence items, you will go through Epona and you control her even though you aren't on Epona. I might make a video of it or take pictures of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom