• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time 3DS Glitches Collection :)

My Dear Epona

Its all about balance
Hey guys, so after reading the master sword glitch on the main page so I decided to try an idea, what if each of us writes here the glitches we have found on this game just for the sake of doing it :) this includes, funny, cool, annoying and just plain weird glitches.
So ill start the list with 2 glitches, the weird spin link gives after solving certain room puzzles, and when you walk on the border of the bridge of the entrance to castle town and fall sometimes link gets suspended over the water.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I haven't gotten OoT 3D yet, but i'm leaving in a half hour to go pick up my copy (i pre-ordered it) i'll check back here and tell you of any glitches i find.
and i'll try the glitches posted.

Him spinning isnt the problem, its WHEN he spins.

Remember in the old version, when you lit the torches in Goron City, he'd spin with the big vase? He doesnt spin with in in OoT3d. But he spins with EVERYTHING else! I just thing a little coding got mixed up, so he spun with everything but what he was actually supposed to.

after defeating king dodongo in boss rush mode link totaly freaked out until dodongo's roll in lava animation stopped.
(he kept running in circles slashing everything)

Ryuyasha

Dragon Demon
I found one in related to this glitch [video=youtube;bNOGh5qxij0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNOGh5qxij0&annotation_id=annotation_704460&feature=iv[/video]

I never got the master sword but I went on towards the Market.
I did the shooting gallery there without having a slingshot and when
I won I got a Bag that let me hold 50 seeds even though I had no Slingshot
or the 30 or 40 Bag.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
you can also clip inside of Ruto in Jabu Jabu's Belly, just throw her at a wall, at the right distance away from the wall and she will bounce back and land back on top of you, but instead of bouncing off Link or whatever she falls through Link and you can then walk right through her body.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I'm not sure if this is a glitch, but sometimes when I use a Deku Stick and it breaks I notice that Link is still holding it. As long as I don't use another weapon I can keep using the same Deku Stick over and over again.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Not really a typical glitch, but my 3DS just crashed for the first time, in the middle of the Boss Gauntlet when I was trying to a open a treasure chest after beating Morpha. It was my 5th try and this time I really could've made it, I had only 1 heart missing at that point. Needless to say I was quite pissed.
The screen simply froze, I couldn't even turn on/off the 3D anymore or press the home button so I had to hard-reset it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom