• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler 3ds Game Collection

Make a list or post a picture of all your 3ds games! Mine:
picture063 (2).jpg
I also have the 20 Ambassador games

A Link Between Worlds is pre-ordered

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Resident Evil: Revelations
Super Mario 3D Land
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Pokémon Y

Plus a bunch of Virtual Console stuff.

I keep mine happily stacked in alphabetical order. The only exception is that if I've been switching between games a lot, I usually keep those toward the top so I don't have to mess up my pile (for example, Rune Factory 4 has spent a lot of time sitting on top of Animal Crossing New Leaf lately). I really wish I kept track of the whereabouts of my DS game cases, so I could do the same with them, but I haven't the slightest clue where most of them went. =(

5aEPm.jpg

I also became a 3DS Ambassador around this time of year last year--well, technically, I've always been one, but I couldn't get the certificate until last year. So, I've downloaded a few games since then, but only, like, three so far. Pacing myself slowly, I guess.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Nintendogs+Cats
Pokemon X
And six Virtual Console games
Yeah, haven't really been getting many games for it because I've been too busy collecting movies and music. Maybe next year.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
image.jpg

...And that's it. XD

Of course, I'm also an Ambassador, so there are those. And I have Link's Awakening DX for Virtual Console. (I've also completed Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure, but I just borrowed that from a friend...)

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
I have Star Fox 64 3D, Pilotwings Resort, Fire Emblem Awakening, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, and Pokémon Y. While it really isn't that many, I feel like I'm going to be getting more and more games as they come out, like A Link Between Worlds.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Legend of Ocarina of Time of 3DS
New Super Mario Bros 2 (Download)
Mario Kart 7 (Download)
Zelda Link's Awakening
Legend of Zelda 3DS
Adventure of Zelda II
Resident Evil Revelations (gave to my cuz)
Resident Evil Merecenaries 3D
Kingdom of Hearts 3D: Dreams Drop their Distances
holy **** what is that
are you Dead or Alive in Dimensions???
(pretty sure theres another game that i have)
Liberating Maiden

Dan

I only have 5 games so far.

Sonic Generations
Ridge Racer
Mario Kart 7
Super mario Land 3D
New super mario bros 2

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
dh8r4j.jpg
Not including the two boxes (which are both empty, by the way), the games are in the order I got them, going from bottom to top.

Downloaded, I have Pullbox, Fallblox, 3D Solitaire, and a dozen or so Virtual Console and DSiWare games.

dh8r4j.jpg
Not including the two boxes (which are both empty, by the way), the games are in the order I got them, going from bottom to top.

Downloaded, I have Pullbox, Fallblox, 3D Solitaire, and a dozen or so Virtual Console and DSiWare games.

What was in the gold coin edition?

I have:
Ocarina of Time 3ds
FIFA 13 (even though I've never played it)
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Not much, but still they're nice to play

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom