• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

3DS Fall Games

Whcih 3DS fall game are you most excited about?

• Star Fox 64 3D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cave Story 3D

• Kid Icarus: Uprising

• Super Mario 3D Land

• Mario Kart 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm most excited about Super Mario 3D Land, it is pretty much Super Mario Bros 3 in three dimensions!! So excited! :D

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Super Mario 3D Land hands down. I don't know why, but I never been this excited for a Mario game. After playing both Galaxy 1 and 2 and loving them, hearing the news of "Super Mario" and seeing those pics and the direction of the game I was already geeked. Then that trailer pretty much confirmed that Nintendo was basically making my dream game. It's everything I ever wanted in a 3D Mario game. We had Sunshine, and two games that took place in space. I just wanted to go back to a more familiar setting, and it happened. The best part about Super Mario 3D Land is that they're taking the best part of the 2D and the 3D and making one new epic game. I'm just really excited and can't wait to play this game.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I had to choose star fox. My second is Kid Icarus though. I'm torn at which I should get, as half my b-day money is probably going to guitar lessons. That's what my grandparents want me to do with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom