• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

3DS Ambassador Games Are Now Available!

Zleda

Toon Deity
Any idea when these titles will be available to those of us who are not part of the ambassador program?

P

PikminMastr77

I just downloaded all of the NES available to my 3DS yesterday. I have to say, I played Yoshi for the first time becuase I downloaded it and certainly isn't the best Yoshi games, but it is pretty fun.

I can't wait for the GBA game! Anyone know when they will arrive?

jugglaj91

I am me....
The Minish Cap would be ideal for the 10 GBA downloads. Or if that's not the case, it has a chance to be part of the virtual console since it's a handheld game.

Undoubtedly it should come to be part of the free games. It is the year of Zelda. Nintendo said they had no current plans to release the GBA games to the public, so it had better come free to ambassadors. If it does not then I know they will be implementing a VC for GBA games and it will be there before too long.

It's too bad that those GBA games won't come out for regular people, those are some great games. Yoshi's Island was my favorite game growing up, and I'd love to play it again for old time's sake.

linkman8

True and Noble
I've gotten Metroid so far, and that game is brutal. To be honest, it's too much for me.
My question is, are they going to release any more games for ambassadors any time soon, by chance? I'd be overjoyed if they gave me a free download to FFII for example.

There will be 20 games, 10 for NES, 10 for GBA. The NES games are out now. The GBA games are coming out later this year, five of which have been announced: Metroid Fusion, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Mario Kart: Super Circuit, WarioWare Inc., and Mario Vs. Donkey Kong. So far they're all first party Nintendo games, so the chance of a Square game getting in there is slim to none.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Any idea when these titles will be available to those of us who are not part of the ambassador program?

Sometime next year, but you will have to pay for them if you got your 3DS after the price drop.

Last edited:
Hey everyone who does the Club nintendo coins ... you should be able to collect 10 coins for each game starting today (assuming you grabbed them the first night available)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom