• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

3DS Ambassador Games Are Now Available!

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
3DS Ambassador games are now available to download if your system is NTSC (North America) and rumors have surfaced that PAL 3DS owners might be able to download games now. The available games are

Super Mario Bros.
The Legend of Zelda
Ice Climber
Balloon Fight
Donkey Kong Jr.
Wrecking Crew
NES Open Tournament Golf
Yoshi
Metroid
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

ENJOY!

Expect to spend a lot of time downloading these. There's no bulk download feature so you have to repeat the process for each game.

Menu - Settings/Other - Your Downloads - find the game and "redownload" it - end up back at the eShop home screen

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Even though I already have the NES games that I'm interested in out of the ten elsewhere I'm still happy to have them on the go. Now all we have to do is wait for the GBA games. Can't wait to have Metroid Fusion on my 3DS.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Same ^^ I already have the ten games anyway, infact, ALL of them, why can't they give us five SNES games instead of ten 3DS?

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
Same ^^ I already have the ten games anyway, infact, ALL of them, why can't they give us five SNES games instead of ten 3DS?
Free games. Yes, I've got a few of them myself, but not on the 3DS. And did I mention that they are free? That we don't have to pay for them? Don't complain. Nintendo wasn't forced to do this. They could just as well have given us nothing, and we still wouldn't have a right to complain. That they are giving us 20 free games is awesome and unprecedented. Don't be angry about the selection of games. Celebrate that we get them for free.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Do I seem angry? I am just saying, i already have the ten of them, and it would be pretty cool if we got Snes games instead.

It didn't take that long for me, actually. Maybe about 10 minutes. A bulk download feature would have been nice, though. I haven't had a chance to play them all, but it took me a while to figure out how to start Super Mario Bros! I forgot there was a START button!

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
They are here in Germany as well.

Expect to spend a lot of time downloading these. There's no bulk download feature so you have to repeat the process for each game.

Menu - Settings/Other - Your Downloads - find the game and "redownload" it - end up back at the eShop home screen

Important adviice. Thanks.

Fig

The Altruist
Zelda II As One the 3DS Ambassador Program Games

What's Happening forum:

I originally got my 3DS on its launch date March 27, 2011. By the time August was arriving, I found out that the 3DS was going to have a price reduction! I was very upset because I spent more money than anyone that has bought a 3DS since August 12th. Then, the best news of that day came. I found out that Nintendo made an Ambassador Program to give the fans who bought a 3DS before August 12th and loged into the eshop. Five games were told of the Ambassador Program: Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda, Donkey Kong, Ice Climber, and Ballon Fight. Later they showed that Zelda II: The Adventure of Link was also one of the 10 games. I'm so stoked to download for free!

Here's the full list:
1. Super Mario Bros.
2. The Legend of Zelda
3. Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
4. Metroid
5. Ice Climber
6. Wrecking Crew
7. Ballon Fight
8. NES Open Tournament Golf
9. Mario & Yoshi
10. Donkey Kong Jr.

What are your comments of Zelda II? Have you downloaded them? Will The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap be a part of the 10 GBA games of the Ambassador Program? Please tell me your thoughts. This is the Hero of Nintendo training to be into Fox's team in less than a week. :cool:

The Minish Cap would be ideal for the 10 GBA downloads. Or if that's not the case, it has a chance to be part of the virtual console since it's a handheld game.

Zelda II is the only NES title i'm Playing at the moment :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom