• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

3D Zelda

How Likely is Nintendo to create a 3D console Zelda game in the future.

• Without a Shadow of a Doubt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Most Likely

• It's a Possibility

• Not Likely

• There is No Way in Hell

• Don't Care

• Total voters
If 3D turns out to be more than just a gimmick this time and it actually catches on like it seems to be doing now, do you think that Nintendo will create any of their future Zelda games on the next console (3DS doesn't count) in 3D?

13foxes

I picked the 'Most likely'. Since we've already had 3D movies, so why not games? If there'll be a 3D console, of course Nintendo would make a Zelda game on it. But, on the other hand, it maybe a very far future, like 10-20 more years. (Correct me if I'm wrong) I mean, 3D has appeared in late 1900, and it takes 70-80 years later for 3D to be known. I think they'll start making a 3D console when they get rid of the dizziness and the glasses, and make the graphic more realistic. And that's a FAR future.

I picked the 'Most likely'. Since we've already had 3D movies, so why not games? If there'll be a 3D console, of course Nintendo would make a Zelda game on it. But, on the other hand, it maybe a very far future, like 10-20 more years. (Correct me if I'm wrong) I mean, 3D has appeared in late 1900, and it takes 70-80 years later for 3D to be known. I think they'll start making a 3D console when they get rid of the dizziness and the glasses, and make the graphic more realistic. And that's a FAR future.
Well I think the next handheld Zelda game will be using the 3D capabilities of the 3DS. But I don't think we will see a 3D console game, if we do at all, until at least two Zeldas after Zelda Wii.

X

xXDREWXx

It's Possible If That's The Direction Gaming Goes.The 3DS Is Getting Ready To Come Out So You Know That Other Consoles Will Go 3D Too.PS3 Has 3D Games Already on PSN So You Know The Other Consoles Will Follow.

If the 3DS will be succusful (which it will!) they will make a 3D console. I remember reading a while back that the Wii copy righted a name that people speculate to be the Wii's succusor. (Can not recall the name, I think it is in ZU's archive somewhere. Do not go crazy on me for not quoting people! You do not quote either!) So maybe that was their plan for the 3DWii. (God, people are already making abreviations for a console not even confirmed and maybe not started. =P) Knowing nintendo's stuborness, they will make it regardless if the 3DS is succsusful or not. (If you do not beleive me, look up the R.O.B.)

Yup, it's true I read it too. I think Reggie or Iwata said once 30% of homes have a 3D TV, they are making their console 3D. So of course they'll make a zelda game for it. Without a doubt! They are already making Ocarina of Time in 3D and most lkely a brand new 3D zelda game for the 3DS. :)
I'm thinking either the console zelda after Skyward Sword or the one after that, so most likely... say 3-4 years for each console zelda plus 1 year for Skyward Sword. I'd estimate a 3D console zelda game in 8 years. I'll be 27, haha, I'm soo getting it!

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Not much information has been given about that yet, so I think it's a possibility. I won't get my hopes up until something along those lines is confirmed.

M

MrZach

I really think 3D gaming is going to be the next big thing. It'll start with the 3DS, and then everyone and their uncle will jump on the idea.

Not that I'm complaining about it though, I think it's a cool idea.

this is definitely where video games are going, but I think it depends on the success of the 3DS and the OOT remake. In the end it is about making money for nintendo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom