• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

3D Zelda II: What Would You Change?

As for enemies yeah a lot have yet to be brought to life into the 3D world including the Lynel, Goriya, Darknut, Lanmola, Patra, Pols Voice, Vire, Zol, Daira, Doomknocker, Fokka (bird knights) and basically almost every enemy from AoL.

But OoT did bring back the Lizalfos from Zelda 2.
Hate to be that guy, but half the enemies you listed aren't even from Adventure of Link.

Also, the lizard-like enemies you referred to as Lizalfos are called Geru.

As for enemies yeah a lot have yet to be brought to life into the 3D world including the Lynel, Goriya, Darknut, Lanmola, Patra, Pols Voice, Vire, Zol, Daira, Doomknocker, Fokka (bird knights) and basically almost every enemy from AoL.

I would love to see all the original enemies from the first two Zeldas in 3D return. That is, the ones who haven't returned yet.

Crono

Hylian Rebel
Hate to be that guy, but half the enemies you listed aren't even from Adventure of Link.

Also, the lizard-like enemies you referred to as Lizalfos are called Geru.

I was clearly talking bout enemies in general that never been in a 3 d game , and no...they're not.

Doesn't really matter though barba was also changed to volvagia

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~

The Darknuts were brought into the 3D world in in WW and TP.

Doing death mountain to get the hammer before you get the candle would be somewhat harder in 3D as you'd have a 3rd dimension in the dark to deal with.

Here is me getting the hammer before the candle, ie a dark death mountain run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom